WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Last week Woot's crack team of amusement providers went on a sortie to Archie McPhee, Seattle's one-stop WTF shop. Why? Well, because that place is great, for starters. But also to procure high-quality prizes for the random Halloweenie giveaways we've got going on all this week (Monday through Friday) on our Facebook page!

Check out facebook.com/woot all workweek long for a chance to get your greedy fingers in our trick-or-treat bag. No purchase necessary! No give-backs! Brought to you by Woot and the friendly freaks at Archie McPhee!

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim

I ♥ Archie McPhee. So much crazy random awesome stuff.

The Unicorn vs. Narwhal Play Set that majestically adorns my desk at work was purchased there (it has sadly since been discontinued).

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

We dropped off some monkeys over there, which it looks like they enjoyed:

craigthom

quality posts: 62 Private Messages craigthom

I started getting their catalog back when it was newsprint and a lot of the stuff was found crap.

I visited the store in Fremont fourteen years ago, but I think they were in another location before that and that not long after they moved to the current spot in Ballard.

I purchased a couple of big jars or random little toys (including a lot of little pigs from some piggy dice game thing), and I like to toss a few in every gift I give.

They used to have awesome mystery bags and boxes of crap that either wasn't selling or they didn't have enough of to put in the catalog (sound familiar?), but I don't see them on the site.

yuppicide

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yuppicide

I know this isn't exactly the right place to ask, but since it's gag related I thought I'd go ahead. I already asked Archee McPhee guys and they don't know where I'd get this.

It's a little plastic cutout of two people having sex. You put it in your car and when you drive it bounces. It's not a bobblehead. It's a plastic flat piece.

I have one that I got from my Grandfather when he passed away I took it. He had it in his van window and the lady down the street would call him a "dirty old coot". I'd like to find some as a Christmas gag gift for my cousins.

thegametech

quality posts: 5 Private Messages thegametech
yuppicide wrote:I know this isn't exactly the right place to ask, but since it's gag related I thought I'd go ahead. I already asked Archee McPhee guys and they don't know where I'd get this.

It's a little plastic cutout of two people having sex. You put it in your car and when you drive it bounces. It's not a bobblehead. It's a plastic flat piece.

I have one that I got from my Grandfather when he passed away I took it. He had it in his van window and the lady down the street would call him a "dirty old coot". I'd like to find some as a Christmas gag gift for my cousins.

Not sure on this one...

Archie is OK, funny stuff, lots of garbage items, but some really unique! I live just down the street from this place in Ballard area.

Anyone want anything let me know. I can pick up and ship out for a small fee.

Greetings from the Lord Humongous!