jbmiller10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbmiller10
spaceball1 wrote:It has been one full week (5 business days) since I placed my order for this TV. The funds have been debited from my account and yet my order is still "awaiting shippment". I contacted Support on Monday, was given a case number and still no response. I'm now out $400+ with no clue when my product will arrive. Judging by the threads above the outcome looks grim.

If it makes you feel any better, I just got the tracking number for my order only to discover that it actually shipped out on Tuesday and will be here tomorrow. So, there's a decent chance that your order has actually already shipped and there's just a lag in woot's order status system.

spaceball1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spaceball1
jbmiller10 wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I just got the tracking number for my order only to discover that it actually shipped out on Tuesday and will be here tomorrow. So, there's a decent chance that your order has actually already shipped and there's just a lag in woot's order status system.

Fingers crossed. It's probably sitting on my doorstep in the Seattle pooring rain. Thank you.

valmat14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valmat14
jbmiller10 wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I just got the tracking number for my order only to discover that it actually shipped out on Tuesday and will be here tomorrow. So, there's a decent chance that your order has actually already shipped and there's just a lag in woot's order status system.

What he said. I got my TV yesterday and my information still says awaiting shipping.

wkrieger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkrieger
valmat14 wrote:What he said. I got my TV yesterday and my information still says awaiting shipping.

both of these posts make me feel a little better, seeing as i ordered mine on the 19th and i'm still awaiting shipping

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
wkrieger wrote:both of these posts make me feel a little better, seeing as i ordered mine on the 19th and i'm still awaiting shipping

In good news, we like to allow up to five days for shipping and this is day five for you. I'd expect some movement soon!

I'm just hanging out, really.

ecpatriot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ecpatriot

Mine still says that it is Awaiting Shipping but was delivered to my house earlier this afternoon.

inkycatz

ecpatriot wrote:Mine still says that it is Awaiting Shipping but was delivered to my house earlier this afternoon.

That's good to know for our records, but it does happen sometimes. We're glad it got there!

atticpaper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atticpaper

Mine, too, actually shipped before I got the shipping email from Woot. It's supposed to be here on Monday. I'll believe it when I see it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

atticpaper wrote:Mine, too, actually shipped before I got the shipping email from Woot. It's supposed to be here on Monday. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sorry about that. We're continually working with our vendors to get them to send us the tracking information sooner. Bear with us.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

skispeakeasy

quality posts: 35 Private Messages skispeakeasy
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about that. We're continually working with our vendors to get them to send us the tracking information sooner. Bear with us.

It's true. this stuff happens. I ordered the Neat scanner and got it the day after ordering since I lived so close to their Philly office. But the order remained as "awaiting shipping" for 4 weeks.

I wish that were the case with the order I placed on the 18th.

JayZee457

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JayZee457

Rushed home for lunch and since it just came in and found that the stand is missing. Come on this sucks.

inkycatz

JayZee457 wrote:Rushed home for lunch and since it just came in and found that the stand is missing. Come on this sucks.

Missing stuffs!? Nooo! You may want to drop a line to the manufacturer (and if they can't help, support@woot.com) and lets see if we can fix that up for you!

wkrieger

URGGGHHH

mine was working great but now seems to be acting wonky. previously when i powered on, it would display a logo on screen for a few seconds, then display my input. now it displays the logo for a tenth of a second, then the screen turns off (even though the vizio text light as well as the tv stay on).

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

wkrieger wrote:URGGGHHH

mine was working great but now seems to be acting wonky. previously when i powered on, it would display a logo on screen for a few seconds, then display my input. now it displays the logo for a tenth of a second, then the screen turns off (even though the vizio text light as well as the tv stay on).

Sorry for the problems. You have a 90-day Woot warranty so please email support@woot.com.

wkrieger

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the problems. You have a 90-day Woot warranty so please email support@woot.com.

I have just submitted the problem to ConsumerServiceRefurbish.com (I believe this is the correct course of action). If I have any problems with this then I will have to engage the 90-day Woot warranty.

Lurikeens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lurikeens

I ordered the "LG 32LV3400" about 8 business days ago. It still shows awaiting shipping.

Have these items shipped out yet and the tracking just hasnt updated?

ossmetallica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ossmetallica

Woot cancelled my order . They claim they were sold out even though i was charged and they continued to sell them days after i purchased my tv.

danmulhall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danmulhall
ossmetallica wrote:Woot cancelled my order . They claim they were sold out even though i was charged and they continued to sell them days after i purchased my tv.

I've been anxiously awaiting my TV's arrival, and it still says awaiting shipment. Considering I'm listed as the last wooter for this deal, is my order also going to be cancelled? Any Woot staff want to weigh in? I was already charged and would like a refund ASAP if the order is being cancelled. This is for the LG 32LS3400 32" 720p LED HDTV.

inkycatz

danmulhall wrote:I've been anxiously awaiting my TV's arrival, and it still says awaiting shipment. Considering I'm listed as the last wooter for this deal, is my order also going to be cancelled? Any Woot staff want to weigh in? I was already charged and would like a refund ASAP if the order is being cancelled. This is for the LG 32LS3400 32" 720p LED HDTV.

Hi there,
For order concerns and questions, please contact support@woot.com (forum mods don't have access to any specific order information).

Thanks and good luck!

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
danmulhall wrote:I've been anxiously awaiting my TV's arrival, and it still says awaiting shipment. Considering I'm listed as the last wooter for this deal, is my order also going to be cancelled? Any Woot staff want to weigh in? I was already charged and would like a refund ASAP if the order is being cancelled. This is for the LG 32LS3400 32" 720p LED HDTV.

Hey danmulhall,

Wandering CS staff here.

I dont see your order as being cancelled. Looks like it is going to be fulfilled to me.

If you have any more questions, please email us at support@woot.com.

Thanks!

danmulhall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danmulhall
justinables wrote:Hey danmulhall,

Wandering CS staff here.

I dont see your order as being cancelled. Looks like it is going to be fulfilled to me.

If you have any more questions, please email us at support@woot.com.

Thanks!

Thank you, I was told it's already being handled by an outside vendor. Fingers crossed

mluyster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mluyster