rleeb77

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rleeb77

wear normal clothes, except write LIFE on your shirt..... hand out lemons.

rleeb77

Dollar store items: cheapo plastic table cloth (cut a hole for your head), paper or styrofoam plates, plastic utensils, plastic cups, plastic toy ants.... staple a few plates, cups, napkins, and other assorted picnic-y items to your table cloth, wear it, and go as a picnic... you can even carry a picnic basket as your trick or treat bag.

rleeb77

Last year, I went as a brick house - the company I work for makes bricks, and they gave out these HIDEOUS jackets with brick print on them... I acquired a few of them, had them made into a dress, and I used a piece of wood that's used in packaging the brick to make shingles on a hat that I made of a styrofoam presentation board and a hard hat liner.... had a mail box purse.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Well, I do tend to put a lot of thought into my costumes.. the most 'kludged' of my costumes was a few years back. I put on a brown bathrobe with the hood from a sweatshirt added, with a flashlight hanging from the belt, and a sign pinned to the back reading 'Budget Jedi'. I waited in line for Episode II that way.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

washutakahashi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages washutakahashi

This year I'm going as cotton candy :D Grabbed a long white tank top to use as a dress, hot glued stuffing to the whole thing, and sprayed it blue and pink with cheap-o Halloween hair spray. Wearing white tights with it. I happen to have a pink and blue wig already, but if you didn't you could just take the cheap-o cans of hairspray and spray your hair

lamautomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lamautomatic

If you are of the asian background, you can go as Chen Guangcheng, (http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/chen-guangcheng-adjusts-to-life-in-america/2012/06/18/gJQAzPF3lV_story.html)

get black aviators a suit you already have and a walking stick... that would be the convo starter
=)

ok maybe its not as good as the others.. but thats what I am doing =)

messyt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages messyt

Is there a Bag O Kludge coming this woot off? Where is that being discussed? Is there a strategy to this Bag? Are there some tricks before the treat?

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo

This seems appropriate... or sufficiently inappropriate.

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav

Had a hit costume as 'Retired Superman' one year. Found some royal blue nylon pants (you can use sweats), pulled them far up to my chest, wore a Superman t-shirt (the S logo), ripped and burned holes in a cheap red cape, wore reading glasses on the tip of my nose, carried a cane, and sprayed some gray into my hair. Walked with a bit of a hunch all night. He had to grow old at some point!

stryper2000

quality posts: 51 Private Messages stryper2000
messyt wrote:Is there a Bag O Kludge coming this woot off? Where is that being discussed? Is there a strategy to this Bag? Are there some tricks before the treat?

I doubt it myself since Crap or Treat was last week

x44

queball89

quality posts: 1 Private Messages queball89
fwao wrote:Plastic Sword *check*
soon to be empty cereal box *check*

amazing that I would have several swords to choose from:
plastic
wood
cheapo hollow and plastic
metal samurai

Best Kludge-O-Ween idea yet!!

You could always using them all, getting family or friends to dress up with you, arriving one after the other .....

Those being....."A series of cereal killers"

messyt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages messyt
stryper2000 wrote:I doubt it myself since Crap or Treat was last week

What's a woot off without a Broomsticks or Cauldrons? Woot offs only rule because of the anticipated Bag.

chocolatesushi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chocolatesushi

Cut a hole in the middle of some brown butcher paper. Glue on red plastic cups on either side in a triangle. Maybe a ping pong ball or two. Beer pong table.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
messyt wrote:What's a woot off without a Broomsticks or Cauldrons?

It's the norm, as of the last five woot-offs or so...

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow/story/304370/unique-geek-halloween-costume-ideas

PC Mag is celebrating Kludge-O-Ween this week, too.

I do like some of their examples, though...