WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

That Chloe Thing

Sunglasses in summer? Sure, that's to be expected. Sunglasses in winter? Well, you can't just buy them ironically then. Throw out those gas station $3 for a dollar's and step up to style. YOUR EYES DESERVE YOUR A-GAME.
Chloe official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Shades for the ladies - what's your style?

I'm just hanging out, really.

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

Can prescription lenses be put in these?

smallgreendemon

quality posts: 6 Private Messages smallgreendemon

OK, how are these better than the ones I get at gas stations and drug stores? If they actually last proportionally longer, it's worth it. If they only last longer because they're scary expensive and have to be actively protected and cared for, that's why I don't have kids.

coraly21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coraly21
smallgreendemon wrote:OK, how are these better than the ones I get at gas stations and drug stores? If they actually last proportionally longer, it's worth it. If they only last longer because they're scary expensive and have to be actively protected and cared for, that's why I don't have kids.

Ok?.......

xprincessxjulzx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xprincessxjulzx
smallgreendemon wrote:OK, how are these better than the ones I get at gas stations and drug stores? If they actually last proportionally longer, it's worth it. If they only last longer because they're scary expensive and have to be actively protected and cared for, that's why I don't have kids.

They're better because they are a brand name (if you care about that--which you obviously don't) and perhaps the lenses offer better UVA/UVB protection than the sunglasses you buy.

Honestly, if you have to ask this question, then you probably don't need to spend $80 on sunglasses, which I'm sure you already knew.