ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mattstairs wrote:Mine seems to be DOA how do I return this?

Sorry for the problems. You can contact Customer Service by clicking on Support at the top of every page to go to the support form or email support@woot.com. Include your woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

TheFlatline

quality posts: 9 Private Messages TheFlatline
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems. You can contact Customer Service by clicking on Support at the top of every page to go to the support form or email support@woot.com. Include your woot username and order number for faster service.

Just plugged mine in today to try and it made a weird farting sound for about 10 seconds and then stopped working entirely.

Normally I'd contemplate returning it, but I paid 3 bucks for it and shipping was free since I wooted off a bunch that day.

Just buyer beware, these things are useless.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
TheFlatline wrote:Just plugged mine in today to try and it made a weird farting sound for about 10 seconds and then stopped working entirely.

Normally I'd contemplate returning it, but I paid 3 bucks for it and shipping was free since I wooted off a bunch that day.

Just buyer beware, these things are useless.

Well okay, but if you change your mind, support@woot.com, just sayin'.

I'm just hanging out, really.

SecretAgentWoman

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SecretAgentWoman

FYI, two things that I noticed that helped me get my headsets working:

1. It says it's a Logitech when detected by Windows. Odd, despite the "Motorola" branding.

2. The plug into the headphones itself will only work if you plug it in a certain direction. There is a little score line to guide you. You CAN plug it in in any direction, only it won't work, so that threw me for the first 15 minutes of monkeying with the things. I'm guessing most "DOA" problems reported really don't have the cable plugged in properly.

::w:o:o:t::