WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Armani Sunglasses: Accessorize Your Eyes

PRO FASHION TIP: that squinty-eyed look only looks cool in old Clint Eastwood westerns. Protect your eyes from the horrible beauty that is our sun while looking stylish, or at least as close to sylish as someone like you can get.
Emporio Armani official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

All I see is rain on my horizon for the next week. What's your weather like?

I'm just hanging out, really.

zolttt

quality posts: 12 Private Messages zolttt
inkycatz wrote:All I see is rain on my horizon for the next week. What's your weather like?

Not rainy here... Just sandy

I ruined my signature with poor cut and paste skills

rhycochet

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rhycochet

i know armani exchange is their kid company targeting young adults like me, while they're definitely among my top three clothing stores (among express and guess, pretty much the only three places i buy clothes from), their sunglasses are extremely uncomfortable to wear unless your nosebridge is extraordinarily high, like a tiny mountain jutting out of the middle of your face.

speaking of which, the white pair in my avatar is an a/x and while it looks awesome, i can't have it on for more than an hour or two before my nose and the top of my ears start hurting from the weight. strange, since it's mostly plastic.

jaggedbubbles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaggedbubbles
inkycatz wrote:All I see is rain on my horizon for the next week. What's your weather like?

Yup, it'll probably be raining until next summer.

cryoftheraincrow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cryoftheraincrow

Anyone still waiting for a ship notice on these badboys?

http://raindess.deviantart.com/

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cryoftheraincrow wrote:Anyone still waiting for a ship notice on these badboys?

It can take up to 5 business days for processing and shipping although it's often faster.

Give it a couple more days and if you don't hear anything, email support@woot.com for some info.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cryoftheraincrow

ThunderThighs wrote:It can take up to 5 business days for processing and shipping although it's often faster.

Give it a couple more days and if you don't hear anything, email support@woot.com for some info.

Ah gotchya. Got so used to it being faster didn't realize 5 business days was policy. Thanks!

saadc82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saadc82
cryoftheraincrow wrote:Anyone still waiting for a ship notice on these badboys?

Still waiting for a ship notice on my end. Ordered on 10/27.

inkycatz

saadc82 wrote:Still waiting for a ship notice on my end. Ordered on 10/27.

Looks like the fifth business day (sometimes it takes a little time!), so you should be hearing soonish. If that isn't proving to be the case, and if you don't hear anything, email support@woot.com for some info.

saadc82

inkycatz wrote:Looks like the fifth business day (sometimes it takes a little time!), so you should be hearing soonish. If that isn't proving to be the case, and if you don't hear anything, email support@woot.com for some info.

Still waiting for a shipment notice on 11/5/2012. Emailing support@woot.com now.

inkycatz

saadc82 wrote:Still waiting for a shipment notice on 11/5/2012. Emailing support@woot.com now.

Thanks for the heads up! (And sorry for the trouble.)

cryoftheraincrow

saadc82 wrote:Still waiting for a shipment notice on 11/5/2012. Emailing support@woot.com now.

Customer service told me they were drop shipped. So... like tossed out of the side of a chopper? Anyways, the rep said it has most likely already shipped they just have to track down the tracking number. Get it?!

saadc82

cryoftheraincrow wrote:Customer service told me they were drop shipped. So... like tossed out of the side of a chopper? Anyways, the rep said it has most likely already shipped they just have to track down the tracking number. Get it?!

LOL @ "Drop shipped".

I just (3 minutes ago) got the shipping notification. The tracking number actually leads to the package already being en route! Hooray!

inkycatz

saadc82 wrote:LOL @ "Drop shipped".

I just (3 minutes ago) got the shipping notification. The tracking number actually leads to the package already being en route! Hooray!

Well there's some good news! Thanks for reporting back in!

tyronelive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tyronelive

I just got home and opened my package, I took them to a local sunglasses dealer and they told me these glasses were fake. What's up with that?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tyronelive wrote:I just got home and opened my package, I took them to a local sunglasses dealer and they told me these glasses were fake. What's up with that?

Sorry for the late reply.
Have you tried contacting the Armani site for answers? We haven't heard any other concerns about the glasses. You're welcome to also contact Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to answer any questions you may have regarding your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff