WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Vivitek Projectors: Project Ya Tek

Maybe you like 1080p. Maybe you want to show your kids the fun you had watching old movies on a bedsheet in the attic. Your reasons are your own, friend. Just know there's a projector here for everyone… even that jerkface who only watches public domain movies from the 1930s.
Vivitek official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Different projectors! How do they compare to the Optomas?

I'm just hanging out, really.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 93 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Please tell me Vivatek is a not a division of Vivitar.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

vivitekdoug

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vivitekdoug

img

We are not related to the company Vivitar.

About Vivitek

Vivitek is a leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products. The company's extensive line-up of award-winning digital projection devices incorporates the latest innovations and technologies to deliver superior products. Vivitek has global sales and marketing operations in North America, Europe and Asia.

Npimpfellow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Npimpfellow

What kind of 3D glasses do I use with the projector? are they circularly polarized REALD 3D glasses or those expensive shutter kind....

vivitekdoug

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vivitekdoug
Npimpfellow wrote:What kind of 3D glasses do I use with the projector? are they circularly polarized REALD 3D glasses or those expensive shutter kind....

Our Projectors use DLP Link glasses and through our testing we recommend the use of Xpand X102.

shintothomas77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shintothomas77

Whats the return Policy?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
shintothomas77 wrote:Whats the return Policy?

Will I receive customer support like I'm used to?
Not quite. If you buy something you don't end up liking or you have what marketing people call "buyer's remorse," sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. It's likely you'll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle. If the item doesn't work, first, find out what you're doing wrong. Yes, we know you think the item is bad, but it's probably your fault. Google your problem, or come back to that product discussion in our community and ask other people if they know. Try to call the manufacturer and ask if they know.

I'm just hanging out, really.