SpudWoot

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SpudWoot
AbEnd wrote: Take the Safe "Green" Approach

Infrared heat will circulate and recycle heated air from floor to ceiling while maintaining the air's oxygen and humidity

Do other heaters diminish the air's oxygen? ARE WE RUNNING OUT OF OXYGEN BECAUSE WE CHOSE THE WRONG HEATER? WHAT WILL OUR CHILDREN BREATHE?

Any combustion heater such as LP or a wood stove will use some O2. However unless you live in a plactic bag that will not be a issue.

derwoodbrett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derwoodbrett

I just turned on my heater for the first time. It is so noisy I am not sure I am going to be able to work in my home office with it operating. I bought this one because I have the identical unit in another part of the house. That unit is quiet and gives excellent service.
This unit is noisy and sounds as it there is something rattling around in the fan.
I am disappointed in the lack of quality control on this unit and would have expected better based on my other LifeSmart heater.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
derwoodbrett wrote:I just turned on my heater for the first time. It is so noisy I am not sure I am going to be able to work in my home office with it operating. I bought this one because I have the identical unit in another part of the house. That unit is quiet and gives excellent service.
This unit is noisy and sounds as it there is something rattling around in the fan.
I am disappointed in the lack of quality control on this unit and would have expected better based on my other LifeSmart heater.

Hi there!
You may want to contact the manufacturer about the rattling issue. If you don't get anywhere with them, please contact support@woot.com to explore your options.

Thanks for letting us know.

I'm just hanging out, really.