atlusphere

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atlusphere

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know about my horrible Woot experience over the past couple of weeks, and see if you guys had any advice on what to do moving forward.

On October 14th I purchased a pair of 'Tour FT Chev Saddle Shoes, White' from sports.woot. It was a great deal to get a $220 pair of golf shoes for just $55. Later in the day, I informed my father of the deal, and he purchased a seperate pair (Men's Bio-Kinetic Tour Shoes, White) through the sports.woot on my account. Just a couple of days later, his shoes were shipped out with tracking number, but mine weren't. No biggy, I know they aren't all coming from the same warehouse etc.

Anyway, a week had passed, and nothing on my shoes being shipped out. I reached out to Woot via support e-mail, and they responded just a few hours later saying to please give them five business days. This was in fact that fifth business day, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

The next day I got an e-mail from Woot saying they messed up and were out of stock on the shoes, and were offering me a full refund as well as a $20 coupon. By the time I was able to check my e-mail, about a couple of hours later, they had sent me ANOTHER e-mail saying to disregard the previous e-mail because instead, they had received a better pair of Callaway golf shoes (TA Chev Blucher Repitles, white) that they would be sending me instead, and would send them out no later than October 29th, but that if I wanted a refund instead let them know by the 25th. I promptly responded saying the better shoes were fine.

Fast forward to the 29th...we're now 2 weeks past my original order, and at the date they said they would send out "no later than"...nothing. They weren't shipped. I once again reached out to them on October 30th asking what the issue was. No response.

It's now November 1st...my shoes have not been shipped, my support e-mails have gone unanswered for days. At this point, I don't want the shoes. I want a refund. This has taken too long, the support has been awful at best, and I for sure will most likely not be using Woot in the future.

My question to you guys is...I know stuff happens, but it's not my problem and the customer support and response could be a lot better. What more can I do to get a refund / get my inquiry noticed?

Thank you.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
atlusphere wrote:Hello everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know about my horrible Woot experience over the past couple of weeks, and see if you guys had any advice on what to do moving forward.

On October 14th I purchased a pair of 'Tour FT Chev Saddle Shoes, White' from sports.woot. It was a great deal to get a $220 pair of golf shoes for just $55. Later in the day, I informed my father of the deal, and he purchased a seperate pair (Men's Bio-Kinetic Tour Shoes, White) through the sports.woot on my account. Just a couple of days later, his shoes were shipped out with tracking number, but mine weren't. No biggy, I know they aren't all coming from the same warehouse etc.

Anyway, a week had passed, and nothing on my shoes being shipped out. I reached out to Woot via support e-mail, and they responded just a few hours later saying to please give them five business days. This was in fact that fifth business day, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

The next day I got an e-mail from Woot saying they messed up and were out of stock on the shoes, and were offering me a full refund as well as a $20 coupon. By the time I was able to check my e-mail, about a couple of hours later, they had sent me ANOTHER e-mail saying to disregard the previous e-mail because instead, they had received a better pair of Callaway golf shoes (TA Chev Blucher Repitles, white) that they would be sending me instead, and would send them out no later than October 29th, but that if I wanted a refund instead let them know by the 25th. I promptly responded saying the better shoes were fine.

Fast forward to the 29th...we're now 2 weeks past my original order, and at the date they said they would send out "no later than"...nothing. They weren't shipped. I once again reached out to them on October 30th asking what the issue was. No response.

It's now November 1st...my shoes have not been shipped, my support e-mails have gone unanswered for days. At this point, I don't want the shoes. I want a refund. This has taken too long, the support has been awful at best, and I for sure will most likely not be using Woot in the future.

My question to you guys is...I know stuff happens, but it's not my problem and the customer support and response could be a lot better. What more can I do to get a refund / get my inquiry noticed?

Thank you.

'sup.

Hi there,
Wow, thanks for writing this all out for us to hear. We'll be sure that Member Services (support@woot.com) gets some eyeballs on this and find out what they can do to help.

Sorry for the trouble.

I'm just hanging out, really.

atlusphere

inkycatz wrote:'sup.

Hi there,
Wow, thanks for writing this all out for us to hear. We'll be sure that Member Services (support@woot.com) gets some eyeballs on this and find out what they can do to help.

Sorry for the trouble.

Great, thanks.

atlusphere

Hey inkycatz,

Typically how long does it take to 'get some eyeballs' on it? Still haven't heard anything today, and for a support team that answered within a few hours when it was in regards to an order where there was no issue or a potential order, which now suddenly is taking days to respond, it's a little disheartening.

Thanks.

eyekahn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eyekahn

Yeah, I haven't heard from their customer service either and my stuff was supposed to be delivered a while ago.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

eyekahn wrote:Yeah, I haven't heard from their customer service either and my stuff was supposed to be delivered a while ago.

I've seen your post on both threads concerning your shipment not arriving quite yet.
I've forwarded your information onto Member Services to see if they can help remedy your situation.
Thank you for your ongoing patience while we investigate this issue.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

atlusphere

ROGETRAY wrote:I've seen your post on both threads concerning your shipment not arriving quite yet.
I've forwarded your information onto Member Services to see if they can help remedy your situation.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

The lack if response and information and downright awful service has me to the point I considering just going through the process of filing a chargeback with my credit card company.

ROGETRAY

Staff

atlusphere wrote:The lack if response and information and downright awful service has me to the point I considering just going through the process of filing a chargeback with my credit card company.

Well we apologize for the miscommunication, It's uncommon that Member Services doesn't respond to our notifications/forwarding of Member issues. Once we are aware of an issue, we forward to them high importance and a representative usually responds within a small amount of time.

Again, sorry for the delay. I've forwarded this particular issue and I will repost when any helpful information and response is provided.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

jfierley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfierley
ROGETRAY wrote:Well we apologize for the miscommunication, It's uncommon that Member Services doesn't respond to our notifications/forwarding of Member issues. Once we are aware of an issue, we forward to them high importance and a representative usually responds within a small amount of time.

Again, sorry for the delay. I've forwarded this particular issue and I will repost when any helpful information and response is provided.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

I'm also in the middle of a horrible situation. I've ordered numerous items from woot and have never had a problem until now. I sent an initial email on the 24th, Adam told me to wait a few days and email him back if my item had not arrived. I've emailed him every day since and he has not responded. I've sent 2 new messages via customer support and haven't heard anything back either. It's getting incredibly frustrating, I've been charged for my item but it has not arrived. Need to get some eyeballs on my situation too...quickly!

ROGETRAY

Staff

jfierley wrote:Bump, and STILL waiting for some help!!

Sincerest apologies and much thanks for your ongoing patience. I forwarded your information last night and this morning and still have yet to receive a response concerning everyone's issues here in this thread.

jfierley

ROGETRAY wrote:Sincerest apologies and much thanks for your ongoing patience. I forwarded your information last night and this morning and still have yet to receive a response concerning everyone's issues here in this thread.

My patience is no longer ongoing, it was shot several days ago. I realize being pissed or rude may not help my case right now, but it is all I can display towards you guys.

ROGETRAY

Staff

jfierley wrote:My patience is no longer ongoing, it was shot several days ago. I realize being pissed or rude may not help my case right now, but it is all I can display towards you guys.

@jfierley
Please understand that we're doing everything possible to remedy the situation, and spamming the threads isn't going to help resolve the issue.

I've escalated (high priority) your particular issue onto the Member Services Manager to be resolved as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

eyekahn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eyekahn
ROGETRAY wrote:I've seen your post on both threads concerning your shipment not arriving quite yet.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Since I don't know what thread will be read:

While I appreciate that I DID get a notice that my item shipped THIS MORNING... it was supposed to be DELIVERED TWO DAYS AGO... do you see the problem there? Not even so much as a gee, we're sorry or lets refund you for the service we totally failed you to provide. Or acknowledge to you that we even LOOKED at your note, or care.

I've been taking care of customer service issued for 22 years and I don't remember a time I have been disappointed to tears and felt this ignored and helpless and unimportant. Thanks Woot.

To the guy who prodded them with a cattle prod, you, thanks. I know you can only do so much. That was cool of you to notice.

atlusphere

I just want to point out, as explained in all of my previous posts in this thread...I purchased this item on the 14th, and was fine with your first screw up and was willing to wait until the 29th AT THE LATEST as you had said. It's not the 3rd. Please keep in mind, I no longer want the shoes. As of today I've still received no response, nor have they been shipped out, but like I said...at this point I want a refund, not the shoes. Don't bother trying to "remedy" the situation by sending them out...they are already way late and I've bought another pair from a local sporting goods store. Either way if I don't have a refund early this week I'll be doing a chargeback through my credit card! Surely neither of us want that hassle!

jfierley

atlusphere wrote:I just want to point out, as explained in all of my previous posts in this thread...I purchased this item on the 14th, and was fine with your first screw up and was willing to wait until the 29th AT THE LATEST as you had said. It's not the 3rd. Please keep in mind, I no longer want the shoes. As of today I've still received no response, nor have they been shipped out, but like I said...at this point I want a refund, not the shoes. Don't bother trying to "remedy" the situation by sending them out...they are already way late and I've bought another pair from a local sporting goods store. Either way if I don't have a refund early this week I'll be doing a chargeback through my credit card! Surely neither of us want that hassle!

It took me posting to the point of them deleting my threads and putting me on probation. I also sent abut 10 messages to the customer service under every single option for the reason of the message...some of them twice. It's pathetic what this site has become...used to be great, now pathetic is a compliment.

whatthe6789

quality posts: 1 Private Messages whatthe6789

I would also like to know when they are shipping... I am in the same boat. Two emails in one day. Thought that maybe the 29th they shipped and just haven't gotten here yet, but I didn't even get an email with a tracking number...

atlusphere

Still nothing. I will be filing a chargeback with my credit card company today and filing a report with the BBB...I recommend all of you in this situation to do the same. They think its easier to ignore the situation and it will go away than fix it...prove that's not true!

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables

Hey everyone!

If anyone is asking about the golf shoes, we do have tracking info available.

Email support@woot.com and if you do not have it already, we should be able to get it to you.

Hey, i know you JFierley! =)

pineapplelost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pineapplelost

Just found out the item I ordered on September 10th is also out of stock. As with you, they didn't notify me or refund the charges until I asked today. Nor did they offer me anything except a refund and an apology. This is ridiculous.

I'm new to Woot and (foolishly) assumed that the long delay was just the price you paid for getting a good deal. Apparently not. Thanks for sharing your experience, glad to know I'm not the only one.