miikos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miikos

Too good to be true.

This hairdryer was supposed to blow but it sucked.

I used 4X then the fans stopped blower full speed. When I plugged it in to the bathroom outlets it made the lights flicker. (previous hairdryer did NOT do that). Did the same thing to other outlets.

Would NOT recommend.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

miikos wrote:Too good to be true.

This hairdryer was supposed to blow but it sucked.

I used 4X then the fans stopped blower full speed. When I plugged it in to the bathroom outlets it made the lights flicker. (previous hairdryer did NOT do that). Did the same thing to other outlets.

Would NOT recommend.

Sorry for the problems with the blow dryer. Email support@woot.com and they can give you some options for fixing things up.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

The hairdryer went kaput this morning after only about 1 months use...future buyers beware

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:The hairdryer this morning after only about 1 months use...future buyers beware

Sorry for the problems with the dryer. Remember that it has a 3-year warranty with Goody so be sure to contact them.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems with the dryer. Remember that it has a 3-year warranty with Goody so be sure to contact them.

already have a message in with them...thanks for the reminder though, much appreciated

UPDATE: I can send in hairdryer at my cost to Goody and they will send new one...probably will cost me close to what I paid for it to send it in

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com