WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Defender Security: Defend Yer Stuff

You got some good stuff there. You don't mind showing it off, but you don't want to lose it! Consider these security systems to help you keep an eye on one thing when you're busy using another. It'll bring you piece of mind, and that'll let you focus on what you really want to be doing… buying MORE STUFF!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Send us your reviews!

I'm just hanging out, really.

lvennard

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lvennard

Is the "discuss this" button missing? or am i just missing it?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lvennard wrote:Is the "discuss this" button missing? or am i just missing it?

We'll get someone to look into that.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby

It's back!

Thanks for bearing with us.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

benjwei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benjwei

question

benjwei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benjwei

what type of box does this come in? does it say that it is a hidden cam on the box?

mikeatggi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeatggi

What's the interface??? Is this gizmo wifi? Network cable? USB? None of the above?

Thomasain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Thomasain

I'm wondering about camera data transfer to the DVR. I have an old X10 system that beams video to the DVR at 900MHz (no crooks tracing the wires back to the recorder!). There's no mention of how you get your video signal to the DVR (and I'm running out of time)

Scooter32401

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Scooter32401

I bought a Defender brand DVD from Sam's Club earlier this year. The DVR stopped working after 30 days. The cameras were crap, no IR filter so grass was purple and they were CMOS (these are CCD so should be better)so the picture quality was poor. They were so bad that when I got a different brand DVR they weren't worth the effort of reusing. I would not recommend this brand.

gardener95

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gardener95

Does it have the ability to "see in the dark"? I didn't see anything mentioned in the specs about that, so probably it doesn't have it. Just wonderin'