4040bear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4040bear

I purchased the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard along with the Razer Mamba 2012 on October 13th. As per usual, woot takes forever to ship, so I had to wait about 13 days to receive my items. Also per usual, the items came with very minimal packaging, but I noticed this time they didn't include a packing slip. At this time, it wasn't a big deal.

The mouse was completely malfunctioning, even after installing the latest drivers and firmware, doing as many fixes as I could find online. Totally didn't work. I'm aware Razer products are sometimes tricky, but even a friend who has owned a Mamba 2012 with no issues couldn't figure out the problem.

The Blackwidow keyboard was nowhere close to being able to be resold. I understand that woot sells 'refurbished' products, and that is a broad term, however, I received this item soiled with food product. The 'n' and 'm' keys along with some others surrounding them were 'sticky'. The weren't responsive like you would expect out of a mechanical keyboard, or any keyboard for that matter. I safely pop off the keys to discover there had been what I suspect to be soda or juice spilled inside the keyboard, causing the keys to stick. Absolutely disgusting.

All woot offered me were some free shipping labels that at first didn't even work until I tried a new browser to view them in, and I have since sent the products back. I am concerned about getting my refund however, since woot didn't bother to include a shipping slip in the package sent to me.

My attempts to get any sort of explanation or 'support' from the 'support' staff have gone without fruition. They have acknowledged me once after I wrote in a support field, but ignored my emails, and further support fields since. I'm very frustrated at woot's lack of care for people willing to drop over $150 dollars and wait 2 weeks for faulty products on their site. There is a reason woot has an F rating with the BBB I suppose, but really, I never expected it to be this bad. I understand that mistakes happen, and that woot apparently doesn't deem it worthy to properly test or inspect any sort of quality of products that they re-sell, but the lack of support makes me feel very foolish to have ever recommended woot to anyone.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

4040bear wrote:I purchased the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard along with the Razer Mamba 2012 on October 13th. As per usual, woot takes forever to ship, so I had to wait about 13 days to receive my items. Also per usual, the items came with very minimal packaging, but I noticed this time they didn't include a packing slip. At this time, it wasn't a big deal.

The mouse was completely malfunctioning, even after installing the latest drivers and firmware, doing as many fixes as I could find online. Totally didn't work. I'm aware Razer products are sometimes tricky, but even a friend who has owned a Mamba 2012 with no issues couldn't figure out the problem.

The Blackwidow keyboard was nowhere close to being able to be resold. I understand that woot sells 'refurbished' products, and that is a broad term, however, I received this item soiled with food product. The 'n' and 'm' keys along with some others surrounding them were 'sticky'. The weren't responsive like you would expect out of a mechanical keyboard, or any keyboard for that matter. I safely pop off the keys to discover there had been what I suspect to be soda or juice spilled inside the keyboard, causing the keys to stick. Absolutely disgusting.

All woot offered me were some free shipping labels that at first didn't even work until I tried a new browser to view them in, and I have since sent the products back. I am concerned about getting my refund however, since woot didn't bother to include a shipping slip in the package sent to me.

My attempts to get any sort of explanation or 'support' from the 'support' staff have gone without fruition. They have acknowledged me once after I wrote in a support field, but ignored my emails, and further support fields since. I'm very frustrated at woot's lack of care for people willing to drop over $150 dollars and wait 2 weeks for faulty products on their site. There is a reason woot has an F rating with the BBB I suppose, but really, I never expected it to be this bad. I understand that mistakes happen, and that woot apparently doesn't deem it worthy to properly test or inspect any sort of quality of products that they re-sell, but the lack of support makes me feel very foolish to have ever recommended woot to anyone.

We're sorry to hear that you had a particularly unpleasant experience contacting Razer and also shipping/ordering.
I've forwarded your issue onto Member Services to see if they can remedy the issue and help you out.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while waiting for this issue to be resolved.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

4040bear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4040bear
ROGETRAY wrote:We're sorry to hear that you had a particularly unpleasant experience contacting Razer and also shipping/ordering.
I've forwarded your issue onto Member Services to see if they can remedy the issue and help you out.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while waiting for this issue to be resolved.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Thank you for responding. I'm hoping to resolve this issue swiftly.

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
4040bear wrote:Thank you for responding. I'm hoping to resolve this issue swiftly.

Heya 4040bear,

I have emailed you some info about the issues. Hope we can make it right! =)

vie0581

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vie0581

I too have not heard from customer support!!! I purchased the Espressione Supremma Espresso
and it came to us broken, I contacted the manufacturer and they told us we could pay to ship it to get repaired and that we would have to pay to have it shipped back to us! NOT OK WITH ME, so I contacted WOOT support let them know what was going on abd that I didnt like that we were going to have to pay ANY shipping for an item that showed up BROKEN, I am new to woot and so far I have not had a pleasant experience, I want to return the Item asap without paying for ANY shipping!!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

vie0581 wrote:I too have not heard from customer support!!! I purchased the Espressione Supremma Espresso
and it came to us broken, I contacted the manufacturer and they told us we could pay to ship it to get repaired and that we would have to pay to have it shipped back to us! NOT OK WITH ME, so I contacted WOOT support let them know what was going on abd that I didnt like that we were going to have to pay ANY shipping for an item that showed up BROKEN, I am new to woot and so far I have not had a pleasant experience, I want to return the Item asap without paying for ANY shipping!!

hey there. i'm sorry for the hassle.
i'm afraid this does sound like something to be dealt with on the manufacturer's side (unless the warranty was through Woot).

i have notified our CS people, however, to let them know you're waiting to hear from them, and they'll work with you to help find a resolution as soon as they are able.

again, apologies for all the trouble.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

vie0581

PemberDucky wrote:hey there. i'm sorry for the hassle.
i'm afraid this does sound like something to be dealt with on the manufacturer's side (unless the warranty was through Woot).

i have notified our CS people, however, to let them know you're waiting to hear from them, and they'll work with you to help find a resolution as soon as they are able.

again, apologies for all the trouble.

at this point i want to return it asap!!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

vie0581 wrote:at this point i want to return it asap!!

please be patient. CS will be in touch with you as soon as they are able.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

justinables

vie0581 wrote:at this point i want to return it asap!!

Hi vie0581,

CS staff here.

It looks like we responded to your email on 11/6.

Please check your spam filter bc sometimes our responses can end up there.

The irony is that i like spam. Shut it. It's good.

vie0581

justinables wrote:Hi vie0581,

CS staff here.

It looks like we responded to your email on 11/6.

Please check your spam filter bc sometimes our responses can end up there.

The irony is that i like spam. Shut it. It's good.

I Check the spam mail reg. I have not received any emails..

justinables

vie0581 wrote:I Check the spam mail reg. I have not received any emails..

Hi vie0581,

I have sent you the email directly.

Let me know if you need anything else. =)