Poll: Knock knock …
  • 24.1% - Who’s there? 467
  • 20.3% - Knockin’ on Heaven’s door 394
  • 4.9% - Knock … on wood 95
  • 6.5% - Answer. It’s opportunity. 127
  • 43.2% - Don’t answer. It’s the Jehovah’s Witnesses. 837
  • 1% - Other (comments, please) 19
1939 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

eman187

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eman187

It's Fedex delivering my woot wine

ardubu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ardubu

It's my car running on a cheaper grade of gas...

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

brumagem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brumagem

♫ Oh I've ne - ver - had - to - knock on wood.
But I know someone who has. ♫

ortshank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ortshank

...housekeeping

myfester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages myfester

Landshark

franzzy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages franzzy

Go away...didn't you see the trailer rockin'?

blzben

quality posts: 4 Private Messages blzben

Dave's not here!

amandasaurus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amandasaurus

...knock. Penny?

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
amandasaurus wrote:...knock. Penny?

hehehehehe

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

clearh2o

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clearh2o

Dam woodpecket

golferjames1991

quality posts: 0 Private Messages golferjames1991

well my friends and I use this in a whole different meaning. When someone says Knock Knock it means, Go F$%& Yourself.

marleesgma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marleesgma

I am very sad that the Woot that I love would put such a disparaging choice for an answer to a poll on their lovely website. I am not a Jehovah's Witness, but I have many fine friends and family who are. I also have other fine friends and family who practice religions that I do not practice, nor do I agree with, yet I don't make fun of them. If you think that you couldn't possibly have lost any business from Witness's, you are wrong.
Thanks for reading my rant!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
marleesgma wrote:Thanks for reading my rant!

We have also passed on your feedback.

I'm just hanging out, really.

annag

quality posts: 1 Private Messages annag
amandasaurus wrote:...knock. Penny?

What do you want, Sheldon?

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

I'm sorry, but I won't volunteer to harass other members of our political affiliation by phone or in person. I'm too busy to drive any significant number of people to the polls or circulate petitions, voter registration cards, or early ballots. I've been a registered voter since the age of 18, and have managed to make it to the polls and vote all by myself every election since. I never needed to be badgered, coerced, reminded, or driven to do so. I never had to be told who was running or why it was in my interests to vote for them. I don't think anyone else should be either. I support our candidates. I know their positions. I will vote for them. Anyone who can't manage that without my help probably shouldn't be voting in the first place.

And for God's sake stop freaking calling me.

J83pc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages J83pc

If you're knocking on the TARDIS, then two knocks is all you're getting!

You didn't always take me where I wanted to go.
No, but I always took you where you needed to go.
doctor.who

gahlka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gahlka

... knock ... Penny!

Tatts

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Tatts
marleesgma wrote:I am very sad that the Woot that I love would put such a disparaging choice for an answer to a poll on their lovely website. I am not a Jehovah's Witness, but I have many fine friends and family who are. I also have other fine friends and family who practice religions that I do not practice, nor do I agree with, yet I don't make fun of them. If you think that you couldn't possibly have lost any business from Witness's, you are wrong.
Thanks for reading my rant!

I think the fact that the Jehovah's Witness response is now the most popular, with 43% of the votes, is an indication of the low esteem people place on the visits of the J.H.s. I doubt Woot would lose one red cent from having put that on the list.

If they can't take the joke, stop knocking on everyone's doors.

gkarshens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gkarshens
Tatts wrote:I think the fact that the Jehovah's Witness response is now the most popular, with 43% of the votes, is an indication of the low esteem people place on the visits of the J.H.s. I doubt Woot would lose one red cent from having put that on the list.

If they can't take the joke, stop knocking on everyone's doors.

I am a Jehovah's Witness, and I find it funny. Most people never take the time to wonder why we come knocking anyway. Maybe if they did they wouldn't find it so annoying.

Gabriel

littlebaldguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlebaldguy

Knock it off, or I will turn this car around right now.