jaidyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaidyn

Here's the deal. On 10/28 I ordered the 32 inch tv that was on woot. It's still awaiting shipping.

I do not wish to wait any longer. They told me to wait 1-2 days, and that was about a week ago. So I emailed and asked for a refund.

IGNORED.

Can someone help me out?? Just friggin' send my refund or my TV.... I don't care which, just whichever is faster!! 2 weeks is long enough to wait for an order from the internet :/

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jaidyn wrote:Here's the deal. On 10/28 I ordered the 32 inch tv that was on woot. It's still awaiting shipping.

I do not wish to wait any longer. They told me to wait 1-2 days, and that was about a week ago. So I emailed and asked for a refund.

IGNORED.

Can someone help me out?? Just friggin' send my refund or my TV.... I don't care which, just whichever is faster!! 2 weeks is long enough to wait for an order from the internet :/

Your posts haven't gone ignored and your requests ARE important to us.
We're sorry for the inconvenience for waiting for your order/refund to arrive.
I've personally escalated your issue onto Member Services to see if they can help remedy your particular situation.

Thanks again for you patience during this issue.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

blaculadave

quality posts: 18 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

jaidyn wrote:Here's the deal. On 10/28 I ordered the 32 inch tv that was on woot. It's still awaiting shipping.

IGNORED.

You should be seeing the tracking listed in your Purchase History:
https://account.woot.com/purchasehistory

Just in case, we'll have someone follow up and send you the tracking information to your email address on file in just a bit.

jaidyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaidyn

Got my TV today. Was nice of them to just not update my shipping info even though it was shipped 2 days ago.

Anyways, I have the TV now. But I still have a bone to pick.

You lied about the shipment being affected by hurricane sandy. That's absolutely appalling. It was NOT anything with the hurricane, unless Texas (Where the TV was shipped from) was somehow magically hit by it.

So, what's stopping me from taking my complaints to the BBB to let them know you used hurricane sandy to delay our orders for reasons you won't tell us? What will happen when they find out the orders supposedly delayed by the hurricane were really sent from Texas?

In short, I will NEVER EVER EVER be purchasing anything from woot EVER AGAIN. You absolutely DISGUST me.

If the shipping was just late and you admitted to sucking? Fine. But lying about a storm that killed people to cover your own ass? I hope you all rot.

nolinlakeky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nolinlakeky

A friend of mine turned me on to Woot and I SHOULD HAVE READ THE FINE PRINT. I did not realize there were no refunds for as your website says "a crappy product". I purchased the Magellan Roadmate 3065-t. Luckily I knew where I was going because every trip I tried to use it on took me to the wrong place. I wasted almost $100 including shipping because I cannot get a refund. I will NEVER buy from Woot again and I will discourage all my friends from doing so too. I am not a happy and satisfied customer. I would love to get a refund for this "piece of crap".

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
nolinlakeky wrote:A friend of mine turned me on to Woot and I SHOULD HAVE READ THE FINE PRINT. I did not realize there were no refunds for as your website says "a crappy product". I purchased the Magellan Roadmate 3065-t. Luckily I knew where I was going because every trip I tried to use it on took me to the wrong place. I wasted almost $100 including shipping because I cannot get a refund. I will NEVER buy from Woot again and I will discourage all my friends from doing so too. I am not a happy and satisfied customer. I would love to get a refund for this "piece of crap".

Yeah, the fine print sort of spells it out, sorry about that.
Will I receive customer support like I'm used to?
Not quite. If you buy something you don't end up liking or you have what marketing people call "buyer's remorse," sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. It's likely you'll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle. If the item doesn't work, first, find out what you're doing wrong. Yes, we know you think the item is bad, but it's probably your fault. Google your problem, or come back to that product discussion in our community and ask other people if they know. Try to call the manufacturer and ask if they know.

I'm just hanging out, really.

nolinlakeky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nolinlakeky
inkycatz wrote:Yeah, the fine print sort of spells it out, sorry about that.
Will I receive customer support like I'm used to?
Not quite. If you buy something you don't end up liking or you have what marketing people call "buyer's remorse," sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. It's likely you'll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle. If the item doesn't work, first, find out what you're doing wrong. Yes, we know you think the item is bad, but it's probably your fault. Google your problem, or come back to that product discussion in our community and ask other people if they know. Try to call the manufacturer and ask if they know.

Sad to see a customer service person taking the attitude of "blaming" the buyer and actually "placing fault". I don't mind taking blame for not reading the fine print - that is truly my fault but when a product does not work as described, that's another story. I much prefer your support email customer service over this discussion thread.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
nolinlakeky wrote:Sad to see a customer service person taking the attitude of "blaming" the buyer and actually "placing fault". I don't mind taking blame for not reading the fine print - that is truly my fault but when a product does not work as described, that's another story. I much prefer your support email customer service over this discussion thread.

You're always welcome to contact customer support at support@woot.com - as a forum moderator, my options to help folks are a bit limited, but we do want people to be happy when possible.

I'm just hanging out, really.