dliidlii


quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii
inkycatz wrote:Links, friend. Links.



Hard to link to an advertisement that was on television. Just saw the AD on TV this morning as part of Sears Veterans Day sale.Price is good starting today to Monday.
Also Walmart offers the Hiteker 50" 1080p LCD HD Television, model no. TL50Z10AH-TP, for $479.98. With free shipping, that's $19 below our mention from last week (which required pickup; shipping added $49.97) and the lowest price we could find now by $150. Sales tax is added where applicable. It features a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p), three HDMI inputs, and more per dealnews.

Ezpcconcepts


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ezpcconcepts
Ezpcconcepts wrote:In for a 42in. The gaming mode and 3 HDMIs sold me not to mention the consumer reports best buy moniker. One thing though, why is there no square trade warranty link on these?



Seriously Can a Woot rep please confirm there is NO Square Trade option on this item?

Bacondoggy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Bacondoggy
dernst_ca1 wrote:I'm looking for a 24" got any of those laying around?



Probably, but they don't sell to Jimmie "the cheater" Johnson. haha

tngo7121


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tngo7121

Howcome Woot always sell refurbished TV?

tsuma


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tsuma
Ezpcconcepts wrote:Seriously Can a Woot rep please confirm there is NO Square Trade option on this item?



With the 90 Day warranty on a refurb and no option to buy a SquareTrade warranty, this is not such a good deal.

bleeper4


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bleeper4
tsuma wrote:With the 90 Day warranty on a refurb and no option to buy a SquareTrade warranty, this is not such a good deal.



The warranty page says it's actually 1 year for non-commercial use, and 90 days for commercial use. But it also says that's for new TVs. Can anyone find any more details or confirm?

mrsly69


quality posts: 27 Private Messages mrsly69

Minka Kelly?

Is that Minka?

I love Minka Kelly. That alone makes this an offer you just have to consider.

todaresq


quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq

I have the 32" and LOVE it. I have always been a fan of JVC.

I bought this TV brand new exactly 9 months ago (February 8th) for $349.98 from amazon.

It has a very good picture IMHO. A lot better than the one it replaced. 26" JVC I bought in about 2005 for $1200 on clearance locally.

I currently have a WII, PS2, 1st Gen Apple TV, SONY Blu-Ray player, JVC VCR connected to the TV. Each looks very god and the sound is AMAZING!!! I would love more HDMI ports, but the total inputs are just right for my needs. I do not currently have a home theater system or a cable box... I would probably connect the box through the VCR if I had one since the picture quality of the HD channels through the coax is perfect as is.

There is a little slowness in the picture when highs-peed action is on, but nothing atrocious.

When the TV is on, there is a little white light below the JVC logo. Not obtrusive... and is red when the TV is off.

If I could have bought this 32" TV at the $199 they are selling it today, I would have definitely jumped on it.

Here is an image of the TV and set up... My living room was a little dark at the time... 10 internets to who guesses where the image is from GOBBLE GOBBLE!

todaresq


quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq
ardubu wrote:I had a JVC Stereo Reciever - Bad.
I had a JVC Camcorder - Bad.
I had a JVC Car Stereo - Bad.
I had a set of JVC Headphones - Bad.
Why would I buy this?
Because I never learned!
HA! Yes, I did. I bought Sony and Sharp LED HDTV's - GOOD!



I used to have an all JVC system in my old car... was clear, loud, and long lasting. Was two amps, two subs, and the head unit. The surrounds were Boston Acoustics.

I have a JVC VCR, JVC DVD player, JVC video camera... and had an flat front JVC CRT TV, a 26" JVC analog flat screen, JVC DVD/VCR combo I donated to my ambulance squad that is still working there.

All the items worked well and lasted for years.

Sorry you had some bad items.

isralsky


quality posts: 0 Private Messages isralsky

and still nothing over 50 inches...

Spiky


quality posts: 16 Private Messages Spiky
Eratosthenes wrote:TVs are rectangles, silly.



So are squares.

swissman564


quality posts: 0 Private Messages swissman564

I ordered the 47" five days ago. It was featured on the daily email. As of now, not one single word or email from the Wootangs about where my TV is. Only can find the completely uninformative wording "Waiting to ship" on the website under my account. Well, No giblet! Tell me something I don't know, please.

danielleblanc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielleblanc
swissman564 wrote:I ordered the 47" five days ago. It was featured on the daily email. As of now, not one single word or email from the Wootangs about where my TV is. Only can find the completely uninformative wording "Waiting to ship" on the website under my account. Well, No giblet! Tell me something I don't know, please.



Same here, I ordered my 42 inch on 11/08/12, It's the morning of the 4th business day right now and I've heard 2-5 days for shipping (ie. for it to go out the door of whatever warehouse its in). I would love to hear something but I'm not panicking yet.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

danielleblanc wrote:Same here, I ordered my 42 inch on 11/08/12, It's the morning of the 4th business day right now and I've heard 2-5 days for shipping (ie. for it to go out the door of whatever warehouse its in). I would love to hear something but I'm not panicking yet.



Correct, while often fast, please allow up to 5 business days for order processing and shipping. Today is the 3rd business day after the sale.

Thank you for your patience.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Tdglamann


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tdglamann
ThunderThighs wrote:Correct, while often fast, please allow up to 5 business days for order processing and shipping. Today is the 3rd business day after the sale.

Thank you for your patience.



How about offering faster processing for a little higher shipping cost? $7 or $10 to get next day processing...

onesayswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages onesayswoot
ThunderThighs wrote:Correct, while often fast, please allow up to 5 business days for order processing and shipping. Today is the 3rd business day after the sale.

Thank you for your patience.



Are we going to see our TVs before Thanksgiving?

mzbusiness


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mzbusiness

I ordered on the 8th and I still haven't heard word. Says still waiting..so am I.

duffmanohyeah89


quality posts: 0 Private Messages duffmanohyeah89

I know it's going to take a week from when it finally ships too. 2 weeks is a long time from
Time of purchase to reaching destination

Cobra1997


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cobra1997
ThunderThighs wrote:Correct, while often fast, please allow up to 5 business days for order processing and shipping. Today is the 3rd business day after the sale.

Thank you for your patience.



Uh, it's now been OVER 5 business days and the status on these is still the same; my credit card, however, shows the payment was made on the day of sale. So, either someone gets back with us, or I'm calling my credit card company to dispute the charges. And, yes, I was told via e-mail by "customer support" they would get back with me within 24 hours; that was days ago.

steviethev03


quality posts: 15 Private Messages steviethev03
Cobra1997 wrote:Uh, it's now been OVER 5 business days and the status on these is still the same; my credit card, however, shows the payment was made on the day of sale. So, either someone gets back with us, or I'm calling my credit card company to dispute the charges. And, yes, I was told via e-mail by "customer support" they would get back with me within 24 hours; that was days ago.



Today is the 5th business day.

You can't count the day of the sale.

I am also patiently waiting my TV, but no need to go berserk yet.

Save that for tomorrow, the 6th business day.

mzbusiness


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mzbusiness

Got an email today stating it shipped. But when I tracked it it was shipped on Tuesday. Anyway expected delivery will be tomorrow Friday 16th.

frebu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages frebu
mzbusiness wrote:Got an email today stating it shipped. But when I tracked it it was shipped on Tuesday. Anyway expected delivery will be tomorrow Friday 16th.



I got mine about 2 hours before the email telling me it shipped showed up in my inbox. Very disturbing. Now Im looking at the other "shipped" item in my log and the label was created on the 13th but the tracking information from fedex has not changed aka they have not even picked it up yet. Utter failure.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry about the delay on the email. These were drop-shipped and the vendor has to send us a file with the tracking info. Some times we don't be the file until w day or two after the items have shipped.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

danielleblanc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielleblanc

Mine was at my house a few hours before I got the shipping confirmation. No harm done, I got my tv and I love it.

txspazz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages txspazz

I got mine last night at 7:30 sitting on my front porch. I only found it because the dogs were barking otherwise I would have had a huge TV box sitting outside all night. Not impressed that it didn't require a signature. If I had had the shipping info earlier I could have at least been expecting it or had FedEx hold it and picked it up from them.

PradeepLR


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PradeepLR

anybody else missing items from your shipment? Mine did not come with any accessories! No power cord, or remote, etc...

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
PradeepLR wrote:anybody else missing items from your shipment? Mine did not come with any accessories! No power cord, or remote, etc...



Hi there!
You should contact the manufacturer about missing items.

If you have any trouble with them, please contact support@woot.com for help.

I'm just hanging out, really.

mzbusiness


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mzbusiness

Got my TV. Set it up and so far so good. I was wondering why some of the features weren't available for me to use? They were greyed out.I wanted to be able to customize the audio bass, treble or at least use the equalizer.

steviethev03


quality posts: 15 Private Messages steviethev03
mzbusiness wrote:Got my TV. Set it up and so far so good. I was wondering why some of the features weren't available for me to use? They were greyed out.I wanted to be able to customize the audio bass, treble or at least use the equalizer.



You have to turn off the truvolume and studio sound to be able to change the other settings.

PCweber


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PCweber

I got the 37". The picture seems blah and washed out when I come to watch it in my bedroom after watching our 55" Sanyo or even our cheap 24" Westinghouse LCD in the kitchen. I keep telling myself it I will get used to it and for the price I paid it is fine. THinking I got a bad display. Anyone else feel the video quality in like an old ZZTop T shirt you have washed 144 times since 1982?