WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

30 Pin Fun!

Why are you even looking at this stuff? Didn't you hear there's a new iPhone for sale? Throw all that old, 30 Pin crap away! I guess if you insist on hanging on to useless relics from last year, you might as well pick up some accessories.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Bring forth the reviews! We're dying to read them.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Squirrelhunter70

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Squirrelhunter70

Oooo. Hm. I was considering the ION Audio Piano Apprentice keyboard, but it's only $37 on Amazon, and it's Amazon Prime eligible...So $35 on woot (with the shipping) or $37 and I'd get it in 2 days.

Well, if the $2 matter to you (Or you don't have amazon prime), then go for it here. :P

This Piano is "core midi compliant"...which I believe means you could use this with garage band.

grassynoel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages grassynoel

How does one refurbish a sync cable?

DJFonzi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DJFonzi
Squirrelhunter70 wrote:Oooo. Hm. I was considering the ION Audio Piano Apprentice keyboard, but it's only $37 on Amazon, and it's Amazon Prime eligible...So $35 on woot (with the shipping) or $37 and I'd get it in 2 days.

Well, if the $2 matter to you (Or you don't have amazon prime), then go for it here. :P

This Piano is "core midi compliant"...which I believe means you could use this with garage band.

Plus, there's tax in California. And apparently they're taxing the shipping costs, too. That, or sales tax just went to 9.7%

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Hello,

The taxability of delivery related charges in California is dependent on conditions that vary from retailer to retailer. These rules are known to be complex and have been the subject of past controversy.

We consulted with the California State Board of Equalization in deciding that our Shipping and Handling charges are subject to tax when made in connection with a taxable sale. This is because we do not have visibility into the split between the pure shipping charge and any excess shipping charge (including amounts charged for handling).

I hope this helps.

I'm just hanging out, really.

ShyGuy91284

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ShyGuy91284

FYI to people who wanted the keyboard: at least for me, I was ble to hook my USB keyboard up to my ipad without problem using the "photo" USB adapter...

TheDogma

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheDogma
grassynoel wrote:How does one refurbish a sync cable?

I had the same question. I guess you just clean it really well?

MANOWAR

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MANOWAR

Bought 3. None of them seem to work with my Ford Sync radio in my truck.