oleaozinho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oleaozinho

This is regarding Order #41859441

This was sent to the wrong address by accident! I had no idea it was sent to my old address, I guess it was just automatically in the system. The package has now been sent back and it's somewhere in Kentucky? Can someone please help me?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

oleaozinho wrote:This is regarding Order #41859441

This was sent to the wrong address by accident! I had no idea it was sent to my old address, I guess it was just automatically in the system. The package has now been sent back and it's somewhere in Kentucky? Can someone please help me?

Yes, you can contact Member Services two ways:
1. Email them at support@woot.com
2. Click the Support Tab at the top of the main page and submit an issue.

Member Services will be glad to help answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding you order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

gtxr100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtxr100

I've been emailing woot for over a month now, and they have not responded to my claim.

unconfuse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unconfuse
gtxr100 wrote:I've been emailing woot for over a month now, and they have not responded to my claim.

That's terrible news! After I updated my shipping information I purchased an item only to see after confirmation that it was still shipping to the old address. Sigh

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gtxr100 wrote:I've been emailing woot for over a month now, and they have not responded to my claim.

Egads. Sorry for the problem. Let me see if I can find out what's up. BTW, have you checked your spam folders? We end up there a lot.

unconfuse wrote:That's terrible news! After I updated my shipping information I purchased an item only to see after confirmation that it was still shipping to the old address. Sigh

Did you check your address on the Order Details page? Did it show the correct address on that page?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders