alexander5245

quality posts: 2 Private Messages alexander5245

I was trying to find the podcast explaining "Boss shirt, boss". I think it was from Oct. 21 2008. Where is it now? I need to play it for a person I saw wearing a Woot shirt. (Actually, I should download it to my phone so it's always handy. Every Woot shirt wearer I run across is ignorant of the pass phrase.)

Thanks.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

alexander5245 wrote:I was trying to find the podcast explaining "Boss shirt, boss". I think it was from Oct. 21 2008. Where is it now? I need to play it for a person I saw wearing a Woot shirt. (Actually, I should download it to my phone so it's always handy. Every Woot shirt wearer I run across is ignorant of the pass phrase.)

Thanks.

Did some looking around, this is all I could find: link

I'll keep searching this morning to see if I can't find it

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

alexander5245

Yeah, that was the only thing I could find too. It looks like Matthew's first post in that thread might've had the podcast. But if it did, it's not there anymore.

I really hope you find it. It's an important piece of Woot lore.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

alexander5245 wrote:I was trying to find the podcast explaining "Boss shirt, boss". I think it was from Oct. 21 2008. Where is it now? I need to play it for a person I saw wearing a Woot shirt. (Actually, I should download it to my phone so it's always handy. Every Woot shirt wearer I run across is ignorant of the pass phrase.)

Thanks.

I know.

I've tried saying it to the people I see. They didn't know the answer either.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

alexander5245

Then it's decided: if Rogetray can't find it, Matthew will just have to re-record it.

dontwantaname wrote:I know.

I've tried saying it to the people I see. They didn't know the answer either.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

alexander5245 wrote:Then it's decided: if Rogetray can't find it, Matthew will just have to re-record it.

I agree!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

The podcast archive is completely broken since our redesign. All the old podcast threads look like that one, with the first post -- the one containing the mp3 link -- devoid of data. The people who can fix it are aware of the problem, but it's not a top priority project, shockingly enough.

Meanwhile, I just reuploaded the file in question. Enjoy, if possible!

250,000 Shirts!

alexander5245

Thank you Matthew! I'll save it, cherish it, download it to my phone so I can play it for all the clueless Woot shirt wearers I meet (which is not to say that all Woot shirt wearers are clueless, but all the ones I meet are), and never ask you for it again.

- Bob