WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Woot staffers Jason and May-Ying recently hit the Texas State Fair to sample some deep-fried Texas state fare. They came back with this footage, this catchy tune (compliments of Jason), and appointments to see their respective cardiologists. See, everything really IS bigger in Texas, including the risk of heart disease!

dzeiger

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dzeiger

Well, there is one thing we don't deep-fry down here. Big Tex was more of a char-broil.

stile99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stile99

That is one catchy tune, when does the ringtone come out?

earlyre

quality posts: 2 Private Messages earlyre

R.I.P Big Tex....

peterqstorm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peterqstorm

I thought this was going to be a tribute to Big Tex.

Up here in Oklahoma, I had the fortune of hopping on my computer and discovering the tragedy of Big Tex before my Texan friends and I got to tell them about it!

nanaejt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nanaejt

Gulping down those deep fried goodies,so much fun until the crushing chest pains kick in.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

Did you guys have anything to do with this?

jhmz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jhmz

oh you suck-butts! i used to live right next to Big Tex, and this is how i learn that something Bad happened to him? he was great, and there's a certain eccentric multi-millionaire in the area who shouldn't have let Big Tex fall. BOOBS! BOOBS i say! only naughty words can convey my feelings about this.

now i'm going to google to see what actually happened.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jhmz wrote:oh you suck-butts! i used to live right next to Big Tex, and this is how i learn that something Bad happened to him? he was great, and there's a certain eccentric multi-millionaire in the area who shouldn't have let Big Tex fall. BOOBS! BOOBS i say! only naughty words can convey my feelings about this.

now i'm going to google to see what actually happened.

Don't worry, they are going to rebuild him.

I bet Tex stole some of that fried food when nobody was looking. He forgot he is flammable.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.