Misguided

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Misguided

I'll defer to someone with more experience, but it might be good to make sure everything is set up properly. For instance, if your receiver thought you had a center channel hooked up, but you actually didn't, I think it might sound like what you are describing.

Spirally32 wrote:Well the case is this: My TV has pretty poor sound, surprise surprise, and so I added the two towers. Now when we watch movies though the action and the music are prominent but the dialogue and other "smaller sounds" I can barely hear. I was under the impression that a Center Speaker was the solution to this.

pinnaclespeakers

quality posts: 91 Private Messages pinnaclespeakers
kbrod wrote:In a 7.1, what are the other 2 channels used for?

Good afternoon. In a 7.1 configuration their are 2 SIDE speakers.......so you would have a speaker to the left and right of the listening area, as well as 2 rear, 2 front, a center channle and powered subwoofer.

pinnaclespeakers

Misguided wrote:I'll defer to someone with more experience, but it might be good to make sure everything is set up properly. For instance, if your receiver thought you had a center channel hooked up, but you actually didn't, I think it might sound like what you are describing.

You are correct. The towers handle the front channels, what you are missing is CENTER channel, and over 50% of the movie or TV sound (dialogue)comes through the Center Channel. We suggest you purchase model BD 300 to work with the towers.

pinnaclespeakers

brennanhmoss wrote:I am not sure this question got answered. "From the photos it appears to have the same drivers as the s-bar 3059, which i've heard is an inferior speaker."

What is the difference between the drivers in the wood grained QP9 and the s-bar 3059? TIA

You are not correct. We have many components that "LOOK THE SAME" visually but are different acoustically. Case in point is this sale we have BD 500 series l, which appear visually to have "THE SAME" components as BD 500 series ll, yet they are different. So,what may look similar to the eye, is not the same acoustically. We special design each item we offer. Variances from part to part may be as seemingly minor as a tighter woulnd voice coil, a larger magent, a different basket. This is a science unto itself and cannot be reduced to "that part looks like that other part", so they are the same. It is not nearly that simple. In either case,Pinnacle ONLY makes exceptional product.
QP9W is an absolute steal on this special and exclusive WOOT only opportunity. We believe so in relation to anything we or any other manufacturuer offers. $219 is the price of a nice dinner for 2.

kbrod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbrod
pinnaclespeakers wrote: $219 is the price of a nice dinner for 2.

That's 2/3 my grocery budget a month! I can't imagine spending that on one meal!

ggmike

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ggmike
pinnaclespeakers wrote:You are not correct. We have many components that "LOOK THE SAME" visually but are different acoustically. Case in point is this sale we have BD 500 series l, which appear visually to have "THE SAME" components as BD 500 series ll, yet they are different. So,what may look similar to the eye, is not the same acoustically. We special design each item we offer. Variances from part to part may be as seemingly minor as a tighter woulnd voice coil, a larger magent, a different basket. This is a science unto itself and cannot be reduced to "that part looks like that other part", so they are the same. It is not nearly that simple. In either case,Pinnacle ONLY makes exceptional product.
QP9W is an absolute steal on this special and exclusive WOOT only opportunity. We believe so in relation to anything we or any other manufacturuer offers. $219 is the price of a nice dinner for 2.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to start a flame war or question the quality of Pinnacle Speakers (or even how good a deal this is). I was just trying to understand the differences since there do appear to be some.

Here's what I gathered from your website:

QP9 (Aluminum):
http://www.pinnaclespeakers.com/quantumplasma9.html

Component Drivers:

(3) 1" liquid cooled titanium dome tweeters with Plasma Vapor treatment for control at the highest frequencies
(6) 3" carbon graphite woofers with butyl surrounds
Frequency Response: 100-21 kHz

Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-200 Watts RMS per channel

Operative Power Range: 15-200 Watts, 250 Watts Peak

QP9 (Wood Version):
http://www.pinnaclespeakers.com/quantumplasma9wood.html

Component Drivers:

(3) 1" liquid cooled silk dome tweeters
(6) 3" polymer cone woofers with butyl surrounds
Frequency Response: 100 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)

Crossover Frequency: 5 kHz

Maximum Power Handling: 150 Watts Peak

S-BAR 3059:
http://www.pinnaclespeakers.com/sbar3509.html

Component Drivers:

(3) 1" liquid cooled silk dome tweeters
(6) 3" polymer cone woofers with butyl surrounds
Frequency Response: 100 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)

Crossover Frequency: 5 kHz

Maximum Power Handling: 150 Watts Peak

I can attest to the fact that Pinnacle speakers sound great as I currently own the QP7 sound bar. Can you confirm that the QP9W currently available for sale here on Woot will sound better than my current speaker?

pinnaclespeakers

ChillerK wrote:Question for the Pinnacle person (or anyone else who ahs some insight):

A well known website has the Pinnacle MB8000 5.1 System on sale for $299 right now. That has a 300W 8" subwoofer, and it appears to upgrade two of the satellite speakers to the 3-element ones, over the MB9500+ listed here.

What is the advantage to buying the MB9500+ listed here that has a less powerful subwoofer (125 Watt) and what appear to be 2 lesser satellite speakers, for the same price?

The same web site is charging $899 for MB 9500+. The MB 9500+ uses all fronts and rear and center from our elite Black Diamond Series. So, all the way around the components are a significant upgrade, not to mention the beautiful piano lacquer finish. As to the Powered Subwoofer, they are really quite different. The MB 9500+ uses a ported 10" subwoofer whose bass output is louder. In this case, the design of the ported system needs LESS AMPLIFIER POWER to drive it. So, the ported 10" subwoofer in the MB 9500+ can produce a deep and loud bass response with less power due to the design approach. This, as opposed to the non-ported 8" woofer in the other item you mention. Model MB 9500+ is normally a $200 more expensive system, even in the instance you bring up, the MB 9500+ system is the same price @ $299. The MB 9500+ will provide better sound especially in a larger room setting. It is the better system. And especially if the room is larger than 350 sq'.
Nice searching, you did a good job.

pinnaclespeakers

ggmike wrote:I can attest to the fact that Pinnacle speakers sound great as I currently own the QP7 sound bar. Can you confirm that the QP9W currently available for sale here on Woot will sound better than my current speaker?

The QP7 is a 7 element SPEAKER BAR......the Qp9W uses a 3 element approach to all 3 front channels (9 drivers) So, yes, the QP9W will be both an acoustic upgrade, and it's wider format will provide a broader soundsage. This is a good benefit especially if people are watching the TV from a side viewing position or are not directly in front of the TV.

pinnaclespeakers

kbrod wrote:That's 2/3 my grocery budget a month! I can't imagine spending that on one meal!

Well, one day you will celebrate in a big way. We tried to clarify that we have a $219 promo price on a $850 product. In our view, that is not a lot of money for a virtual lifetime of exceptional music and movie enjoyment. Your point is noted and appreciated.

ChillerK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ChillerK

Awesome, thank you. I was having trouble finding details about the differences between the speakers in the two sets. A non-expert like me sometimes has trouble, given that many of your speakers have identical appearances on the outside :-) . Thank you for clarifying that the 9500+ is the better system!

pinnaclespeakers wrote:The same web site is charging $899 for MB 9500+. The MB 9500+ uses all fronts and rear and center from our elite Black Diamond Series. So, all the way around the components are a significant upgrade, not to mention the beautiful piano lacquer finish. As to the Powered Subwoofer, they are really quite different. The MB 9500+ uses a ported 10" subwoofer whose bass output is louder. In this case, the design of the ported system needs LESS AMPLIFIER POWER to drive it. So, the ported 10" subwoofer in the MB 9500+ can produce a deep and loud bass response with less power due to the design approach. This, as opposed to the non-ported 8" woofer in the other item you mention. Model MB 9500+ is normally a $200 more expensive system, even in the instance you bring up, the MB 9500+ system is the same price @ $299. The MB 9500+ will provide better sound especially in a larger room setting. It is the better system. And especially if the room is larger than 350 sq'.
Nice searching, you did a good job.

pinnaclespeakers

numberoneg wrote:Arin,

I have a 11x25 HT sunk in room (rear wall is only ~3ft high and open above that.

I was considering putting dual 12" subwoofers -- probably HSU/Velodyne/etc -- (I'm admittingly a basswhore). I am really considering getting dual baby boomer -- for the performance to price ratio.

Would I be happy? I really get an honest opinion. I listen to a lot of music (reggae, hip/hop, house), and movies.

Hi. For your situation the sunken living room of 3' effectively "RAISES" the ceiling 3'. So we assume the distance when in the sunken area to ceiling is at leat 11' probably more. On that basis (no Pun) and for a larger area, we think picking up 2 PSSUB 225 will fill the area with Bass volume better than 2 Baby Boomers. It is also about 1/2 the total cost, but that is not our consideration. If you really want to go crazy, pick up 4 of them and place 1 sub in each corner. We have a friend who has 6 subwoofers, so 4 is fine.

Spirally32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spirally32

Thanks for your help Pinnacle, but would you mind taking a look at my other question too? Thank you

Here it is -->
I am looking at the Center Speaker you have posted with wide-eyes (BD 300 5.25" Center Channel Speaker), however, I am not sure if it would go well with my system. Off hand I don't know the specs of my equipment but does it matter that much? My receiver has capabilities to adjust levels of different pieces. Would this Center Channel you have posted likely work with my set up? Is it somewhat universal? Or am I out of my league here and need to do my homework? Thanks in advance for the help.

Also, is there any sort of a return policy in case it's really not working in my particular situation?

Thanks again.

pinnaclespeakers wrote:You are correct. The towers handle the front channels, what you are missing is CENTER channel, and over 50% of the movie or TV sound (dialogue)comes through the Center Channel. We suggest you purchase model BD 300 to work with the towers.

mike808

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mike808

In for one. MB9500+
Didn't want to risk a sellout mid-day tomorrow before I got to it.
Maybe it will get here before T-Day too.

Thanks, Woot! and Pinnacle.
Right Product, Right Price, Right Time.

alexmr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexmr

Newbish question here: can I just buy the 9 element soundbar here and have that be my only external speaker hooked up to my TV? I have a 42in Sony with terrible sound and want a relatively easy solution to adding external speakers without going full surround sound. So could I just go with this or will I need other speakers to round it out?

pinnaclespeakers

Misguided wrote:I'll defer to someone with more experience, but it might be good to make sure everything is set up properly. For instance, if your receiver thought you had a center channel hooked up, but you actually didn't, I think it might sound like what you are describing.

In your case, the Towers are great for left and right FRONT CHANNEL, yet you would still really need a dedicated Center channel speaker to really capture the full experience. As long as your receiver is either 5.1, or 7.1 you are fine for easy hook-up. With the BD 300 you will hear an astonishing improvement.

pinnaclespeakers

alexmr wrote:Newbish question here: can I just buy the 9 element soundbar here and have that be my only external speaker hooked up to my TV? I have a 42in Sony with terrible sound and want a relatively easy solution to adding external speakers without going full surround sound. So could I just go with this or will I need other speakers to round it out?

Good Morning. Arin with Pinnacle Speakers to assist. The QP9W is all 3 front channels enclosed in 1 cabinet. So, the QP9W will give you center channle, fronts right AND left channel........This is why we invented the SPEAKER BAR back in 2003........ as TV's become thinner and thinner their picture is more specatcular, but they are "ACOUSTICALLY CHALLENGED". The QP9 W SPEAKER BAR is solution.......we would still recommend a subwoofer to capture all the bass. In this case, we suggest Subcompact 8. The subwoofer is incredibly simple to hook-up. Just run the cable WE INCLUDE direct to the Receiver, plug in the subwoofer and your done. So, to re-cap QP9W will fix the TV problem, adding Subcompact 8 subwoofer will add a significant level of bass. The QP9W is essential, the Subwoofer is not, but highly recommended.

pinnaclespeakers

Spirally32 wrote:Alright, I'm going to be the silly newb here and ask dumb questions. I have been really enjoying improving the quality of sound in my house whether it be for movies or music. I have a large TV with two tower speakers all hooked up to a receiver unit. I am looking at the Center Speaker you have posted with wide-eyes (BD 300 5.25" Center Channel Speaker), however, I am not sure if it would go well with my system. Off hand I don't know the specs of my equipment but does it matter that much? My receiver has capabilities to adjust levels of different pieces. Would this Center Channel you have posted likely work with my set up? Is it somewhat universal? Or am I out of my league here and need to do my homework? Thanks in advance for the help.

The Center channel BD 300 is designed as a stand alone work with most everything, center channel. As long as you have a 5.1 or 7.1 receiver that would solve the problem. You need a center channle to capture the DIALOGUE, all those conversations which is 50% of all movies.

pinnaclespeakers

Your missing a dedicated CENTER CAHNNEL SPEAKER, and that is what is needed to correct the problem. You have Front channles covered with the towers, but the VOID is the center channel. So, BD 300 is a perfect solution

pinnaclespeakers

Spirally32 wrote:Thanks for your help Pinnacle, but would you mind taking a look at my other question too? Thank you

Here it is -->
I am looking at the Center Speaker you have posted with wide-eyes (BD 300 5.25" Center Channel Speaker), however, I am not sure if it would go well with my system. Off hand I don't know the specs of my equipment but does it matter that much? My receiver has capabilities to adjust levels of different pieces. Would this Center Channel you have posted likely work with my set up? Is it somewhat universal? Or am I out of my league here and need to do my homework? Thanks in advance for the help.

Also, is there any sort of a return policy in case it's really not working in my particular situation?

Thanks again.

We have a 10 year Warranty and are certain this will solve the issue.

pinnaclespeakers

Misguided wrote:I recently bought some of the 6.5" in-ceiling Pioneer Elite EX speakers. I've now got two of those installed in my bedroom and was looking to add a small sub for a 2.1 setup. The subcompact 8 fits the bill perfectly, because I don't have a lot of space near where the equipment is. It is a small room so this should be more than enough.

Good Morning. We think our new Front Row POWERED BAR and WIRELESS SUBwoofer is the exact solution for your situation. You can use the Pionner as REAR, and our NEW 2.1 system covers the Front, and Subwoofer. Plus, it is incredibly easy to set up. Perfect for a bedroom cause it has it's own remote.

numberoneg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages numberoneg
pinnaclespeakers wrote:Hi. For your situation the sunken living room of 3' effectively "RAISES" the ceiling 3'. So we assume the distance when in the sunken area to ceiling is at leat 11' probably more. On that basis (no Pun) and for a larger area, we think picking up 2 PSSUB 225 will fill the area with Bass volume better than 2 Baby Boomers. It is also about 1/2 the total cost, but that is not our consideration. If you really want to go crazy, pick up 4 of them and place 1 sub in each corner. We have a friend who has 6 subwoofers, so 4 is fine.

Should have mentioned that the ceiling is standard height of 8'. I was looking on the website, and was thinking of waiting for the Rhino series, or pickup Sonic 500. I assume there is marked difference between the baby booomer and the Sonic 500?

greenfields

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greenfields

Hi,
If my current setup is in a 15'x20' room but with maybe 15' high ceilings, what would be the drawbacks of the baby boomer? From what I'm reading, it sounds like the 12" would be a better fit, but I will only be in my current setup for another 6 months. If the future room size is unknown, what sub would be more adaptable to various room types? Thanks.

kytharc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kytharc

Hey! Thanks for responding to all of the comments in here, it's a really strong testament to your customer service, and it is awesome to see =)

Like another customer you responded to, I purchased the Take 5 speaker set from last week's sale, and am investigating buying one of your subs to go along with it. However, I own a Roland KC-550, which I use for my drum set etc., but I also planned on using with my sound system. As audio experts, would you recommend me getting a sub on top of this setup, or would it be redundant? (This is all going into a fairly large room: if I had to guess, I'd say 18x30 with a high ceiling)

yourefree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yourefree

I have a turntable and amp setup with an old pair of large pioneer speakers. Would the BD500 speakers be suitable for stereo reproduction of vinyl. I don't want to add a subwoofer to this setup. Small basement room. 8 foot ceilings. room approx 14 x 9

mthoodrue

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mthoodrue

A while back, around May, woot offered the Denon receiver and a week later the Pinnacle speakers came up for sale. Decided to take a chance after reading reviews and I must say, have not had a second of regret for purchasing the Pinnacle setup. I got the Subcompact dual 6.5" woofer, and will never doubt a product put out by these guys.

I play a lot of video games and watch a lot of movies. This combination (bookshelf / center) is a sweet deal. Looking forward to what ever is out in the future for when I rebuild my home. Planning on purchasing the "top-o-line" setup from Pinnacle and build an actual media room.

I would say, for anyone looking to build a solid system, get this deal. Jump on it.

idneeld

quality posts: 0 Private Messages idneeld

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! The front towers are sold out.. I wanted a pair. booooo

OutDoorFreak

cbadvzr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cbadvzr

Sorry if already discussed, but I noticed that the 2.1 setup mentions a 2 year warranty while everything else I click on has been 7 yrs. If typo, sign me up for one. If not, would you explain the rationale for offering the shorter warranty?
TIA
~Colby

dewyrussler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dewyrussler

I have a question regarding the sub in the MB11500 package as compared to the stand-alone PS225 sub. They look similar but the back on the PS225 only has a volume where the one in the package has additional adjustments. Is that the only difference or is one better than the other?

I'm thinking about either purchasing the PS225 sub, the BD300 center, and six of the 3-element LCR speakers. Would that be OK, or would it be better to use the BD500s for front speakers?

Or, I could buy the MB1150 system and add two LCR speakers for my 7.1. Any advice on which setup would be better???

I've never had the opportunity to listen the Pinnacle speakers so I'm flying in the dark here just going off comments and reviews. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

pinnaclespeakers

alexmr wrote:Newbish question here: can I just buy the 9 element soundbar here and have that be my only external speaker hooked up to my TV? I have a 42in Sony with terrible sound and want a relatively easy solution to adding external speakers without going full surround sound. So could I just go with this or will I need other speakers to round it out?

We recommend the FRONT ROW 2.1 system which will easily hook up directly to your TV and no receiver is required. Further, you get an excellent wireless powered subwoofer.

pinnaclespeakers

The ideal solution for all the ACOUSTICALLY CHALLENGED TV's and a super easy hook-up is th NEW front row 2.1 system listed here.
This in our view is the best solution for you....hook-up is a snap!

pinnaclespeakers

mike808 wrote:In for one. MB9500+
Didn't want to risk a sellout mid-day tomorrow before I got to it.
Maybe it will get here before T-Day too.

Thanks, Woot! and Pinnacle.
Right Product, Right Price, Right Time.

You're welcome. We believe the MB 9500+ will in fact be sold out soon. Your selection and timing was excellent.

foofywoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foofywoot
pinnaclespeakers wrote:Good Morning. We think our new Front Row POWERED BAR and WIRELESS SUBwoofer is the exact solution for your situation. You can use the Pionner as REAR, and our NEW 2.1 system covers the Front, and Subwoofer. Plus, it is incredibly easy to set up. Perfect for a bedroom cause it has it's own remote.

Is there a REASON that all you Pinnacle FOLKS seem to RANDOMLY capitalize words in your responses?

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven

Hello Arin,

I got hooked a few months ago with a 300W sub, and now I just bought enough for the whole house.

I'm hoping you can help my configure the best solution with the new stuff I have! Here's the breakdown of the main room, please let me know if you think I'm high:

7.2 system Onkyo TX-SR608 7.2 receiver will mainly serve tv, movies, kid movies, and then some really loud music when I get to hold the remotes.
Matching 300W subs
the 9 element center
FL S-FIT TWR 1050 5 element floor speaker
FR S-FIT TWR 1050 5 element floor speeker
4 LCR 250s as the side and back
I also can add 2 more high front left and right (

I'm mostly concerned about the speaker bar acting in the center. I know it's the front right, left and center speakers - and the 3 connections prove that. I can add front high as well (for a 9.2?)

The room is 30x17 with the system in the middle of the 30" wall. It needs to handle kids movies to detailed tango music to jazz.

Let's pretend I don't have a Pinnacle Problem (tm) and didn't actually buy too much Pinnacle Product (tm). But if I were able to choose any set up from the below options, what would you suggest?

1) the MB9500 (1 center 3" 3 element; 4 3" 2 way; 10" 125 sub)
2) The MB 8000- three 3 Element, 3" 2-way; two 3" 2-way Satellites; 300W 8" Front Firing Powered Subwoofer
3) babyboomer 600w sub
4) 8" 300W sub (I have two)
5) 9 element soundbar (I have two)
6) S-Fit Pair - LCR 250 3 element(I have two pair - 4 total LCR 250s)
7) S-Fit TWR-1050 5 element floor speaker(I have two)

After I finish this room, I have my brother's family room, and my office. Thanks for all of your help thus far, I really look forward to your thoughts on the main room set up.

Do I get a hat with all of that stuff?

promaldini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages promaldini

Does the soundbar of the Front Row 8210 system have the big white Pinnacle logo as shown in the Woot product pictures? The pictures on the Pinnacle website show no logo on the soundbar.

pinnaclespeakers

numberoneg wrote:Should have mentioned that the ceiling is standard height of 8'. I was looking on the website, and was thinking of waiting for the Rhino series, or pickup Sonic 500. I assume there is marked difference between the baby booomer and the Sonic 500?

In that comparative the differences are based on where they go, what the application and your preference. So, Sonic 500 will play louder and designed for a larger room. Baby boomer is "TIGHTER" better for Music. Black Rhino will start at $2,000 EACH. We still think 4 PSSUB 225 would do a great job for your situation. We see this as $2400 worth of subwoofers. The Woot costs reduce that by 75%, but for pure performance in the area, we think 1 PSSUB 225 per corner is still best.

pinnaclespeakers

greenfields wrote:Hi,
If my current setup is in a 15'x20' room but with maybe 15' high ceilings, what would be the drawbacks of the baby boomer? From what I'm reading, it sounds like the 12" would be a better fit, but I will only be in my current setup for another 6 months. If the future room size is unknown, what sub would be more adaptable to various room types? Thanks.

The PSSUB 225 is adapatable to be positioned in a room setting or in a wall unit because it is front firing. It is versatile to allow stroong volume to accomodate a larger listening area, but it of course is excellent in slammer areas. It has it's own volume control so you can taper the output to the size of the area or your preferred volume.........We know this product and have that advantage, so we think this sale price leaves little doubt the PSSUB 225 will provide you 6 months and many more after that of enjoyment wherever you live.

sin4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sin4

Just wondering if I'd be able to set up the Subcompact 8 to just an amp and pair of bookshelf speakers. The manual on your website shows it as having speaker outputs, but the pictures on woot don't seem to have them.

Would this setup be possible without having to buy anything additional?

Thanks

pinnaclespeakers

vanevenhoven wrote:Hello Arin,

I got hooked a few months ago with a 300W sub, and now I just bought enough for the whole house.

I'm hoping you can help my configure the best solution with the new stuff I have! Here's the breakdown of the main room, please let me know if you think I'm high:

7.2 system Onkyo TX-SR608 7.2 receiver will mainly serve tv, movies, kid movies, and then some really loud music when I get to hold the remotes.
Matching 300W subs
the 9 element center
FL S-FIT TWR 1050 5 element floor speaker
FR S-FIT TWR 1050 5 element floor speeker
4 LCR 250s as the side and back
I also can add 2 more high front left and right (

I'm mostly concerned about the speaker bar acting in the center. I know it's the front right, left and center speakers - and the 3 connections prove that. I can add front high as well (for a 9.2?)

The room is 30x17 with the system in the middle of the 30" wall. It needs to handle kids movies to detailed tango music to jazz.

Let's pretend I don't have a Pinnacle Problem (tm) and didn't actually buy too much Pinnacle Product (tm). But if I were able to choose any set up from the below options, what would you suggest?

1) the MB9500 (1 center 3" 3 element; 4 3" 2 way; 10" 125 sub)
2) The MB 8000- three 3 Element, 3" 2-way; two 3" 2-way Satellites; 300W 8" Front Firing Powered Subwoofer
3) babyboomer 600w sub
4) 8" 300W sub (I have two)
5) 9 element soundbar (I have two)
6) S-Fit Pair - LCR 250 3 element(I have two pair - 4 total LCR 250s)
7) S-Fit TWR-1050 5 element floor speaker(I have two)

After I finish this room, I have my brother's family room, and my office. Thanks for all of your help thus far, I really look forward to your thoughts on the main room set up.

Do I get a hat with all of that stuff?

WOW, you have many many excellent options here. So, we will start by looking at the fairly large 30' x 17' area.

For that room we suggest using the 7.2 configuration as follows:

2 SFITTWR 1050 Front Channels
2 SFITLCR 250 Rear Chanels
2 SFITLCR 250 SIDE channels
1 Baby Boomer sub in front
1 SubCompact 8 Rear Subwoofer
CENTER: BUY BD 300
We think you should buy a DEDICATED CENTER CHANNEL with larger drivers than SFITLCR 250 due to room size and Towers in the front...........and use the Parade Float(w as it is intended as all 3 front and center channel in another system.

We think only using the center section on the QP9W is forfeigting too much of what that product is best used for.

We appreciate all your support as enthusiasm for our products. We do think you have earned a hat or nice T shirt, yes we do.
Please send e-mail to Arin@pinnaclespeakers.com and we will ship something for you to sport.

pinnaclespeakers

sin4 wrote:Just wondering if I'd be able to set up the Subcompact 8 to just an amp and pair of bookshelf speakers. The manual on your website shows it as having speaker outputs, but the pictures on woot don't seem to have them.

Would this setup be possible without having to buy anything additional?

Thanks

The amp will need to have speaker output. If you can do this, you will have an exceptional 2.1 music set up

pinnaclespeakers

foofywoot wrote:Is there a REASON that all you Pinnacle FOLKS seem to RANDOMLY capitalize words in your responses?

Yes. usually either for emphasis of a word, if we repeat a word from the question, or if the technical industry term is used such as SOUNDBAR. And we have alos made a few typos, but not when using all caps for a response.

Thanks for the question.