WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Have you noticed the amazing new catalog of reprints on Shirt.Woot?
  • 7.2% - Yes! I’ve already picked up some of my favorites! 90
  • 23.5% - Yes! I just haven’t had the time to browse- but I WILL! 296
  • 37.8% - No! This was the first I’d heard of it! Going over to look right now! 475
  • 4.1% - No! I already own three of every single Shirt.Woot shirt, so I don’t even need reprints! 51
  • 27.5% - I’m a practicing nudist, so it doesn’t matter. Maybe I’ll buy some for wall art? 346
1258 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

skippykj

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skippykj

Where is the "Yes, but I Woot too much and have bought all the ones I want already" option?

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude
skippykj wrote:Where is the "Yes, but I Woot too much and have bought all the ones I want already" option?

I believe that's option A.

Where's the "No I haven't, but the quality of Woot's shirts suck so I'm not interested" option?

nanaejt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nanaejt

Looked but not the reprints I wanted.

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

Yes, but you don't make my size so I will never have a woot shirt.

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

And if you offered them on AA blanks I might actually buy some!

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

I must be the only person that actually likes the anvil blanks. I like that I can buy women's size instead of men's. I don't like the neckline on men's and they are always too long and tight fitting on my hips unless I go up a size and then the whole thing hangs off of me. Yes, the women's flares out a bit too much and still doesn't fit quite right, but I still prefer it.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain

I have a bunch of these... I think Touring with the Big G was my first woot tee, an old one, a classic. Looking for one or two that got damaged or lost... :-)

I wish they had Eating Healthy.

jmmcm7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmmcm7
PocketBrain wrote:I have a bunch of these... I think Touring with the Big G was my first woot tee, an old one, a classic. Looking for one or two that got damaged or lost... :-)

I wish they had Eating Healthy.

Eatting healthy was my first :D Still have it. Still <3 it.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
rehta wrote:I must be the only person that actually likes the anvil blanks. I like that I can buy women's size instead of men's. I don't like the neckline on men's and they are always too long and tight fitting on my hips unless I go up a size and then the whole thing hangs off of me. Yes, the women's flares out a bit too much and still doesn't fit quite right, but I still prefer it.

Word is you look quite fetching in the new Anvil Woot shirt. I really have no idea but I like term "fetching" and I seldom get to use it.

nickjobs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickjobs