quality posts: 1
I've experienced similar situations from the touch panel (where it seems to change the lighting setting or turn volume up or down randomly), but I found that it was happening because my mouse cord or some other piece of clutter on my desk was actually touching the pad enough to make it respond (which doesn't take much).
The only actual problems I've encountered are..
* Software's interface and functionality are mediocre
* I never got "Gaming" mode to work (which I believe has to do with the previous point)
* Ghosting (again.. possibly because of the driver)
Otherwise what I love about it is..
* How pretty it is
* The rubber finish (though it's wearing through on the Ctrl and Shift keys from too much BF ^_^)
* The optional USB, headphone, and microphone ports on the top
* The feel of the keys and keypresses in general. I love laptop keyboards and I find this to be a very good halfway (or one-quarter-way) point between those and standard keyboards.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.