keasbeynights

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keasbeynights

Almost 2 months ago I purchased 3 shirts, 2 of them were accidentally ordered in the wrong size. I asked if I could return them, and you said that you would make an exception. After sending them in, it's been close to 4 or 5 weeks now, and there's been nothing that has been sent through the mail. I e-mailed you about 2 weeks ago, your automated e-mail asked what happened, I said the exact same thing as is contained in this message, and I STILL have not received my shirts. The only response that was given asked for the tracking numbers, and after being provided I STILL have not received a shirt back, or an e-mail response.

I am tired of dealing with your automated case generating e-mails, can I please speak to a live person? Get a refund? Have anything done to compensate for my time and frustration.

Never did I think exchanging 2 shirts would be so complicated.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
keasbeynights wrote:Almost 2 months ago I purchased 3 shirts, 2 of them were accidentally ordered in the wrong size. I asked if I could return them, and you said that you would make an exception. After sending them in, it's been close to 4 or 5 weeks now, and there's been nothing that has been sent through the mail. I e-mailed you about 2 weeks ago, your automated e-mail asked what happened, I said the exact same thing as is contained in this message, and I STILL have not received my shirts. The only response that was given asked for the tracking numbers, and after being provided I STILL have not received a shirt back, or an e-mail response.

I am tired of dealing with your automated case generating e-mails, can I please speak to a live person? Get a refund? Have anything done to compensate for my time and frustration.

Never did I think exchanging 2 shirts would be so complicated.

We've contacted support@woot.com to be on the lookout for your issue and apologize for the trouble you've been having.

I'm just hanging out, really.