WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

OGIO Packs and Luggage: Stuff It!

Hey, lots of people keep a bag packed with some clothes and provisions in case they need to leave in a hurry. So what if I'm the kind of person who keeps multiple bags in multiple locations? It's not like I'm living some sort of Talented Mr. Ripley-esque web of lies I expect to unravel at any moment! Ha ha ha! That would be CRAZY!
OGIO official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Where are you traveling to this holiday season, and are these the bags you should take along?

I'm just hanging out, really.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Buy OGIO? YOLO!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

personalheyzous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages personalheyzous

How much do these weigh?

yankeesrule

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yankeesrule

Looking on ebags, at least the 30" is not very durable- look at the review breakdowns- 2.7/5:

http://www.ebags.com/product/ogio/canberra-30-exp-drop-bottom-wheeled-duffel/225322

hehthuryo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages hehthuryo

These are awesome quality. I bought 2 in different colors last time the brand was offered. So satisfied I am buying another one in a different color. I use them to carry my laptop, mail, everyday travel, etc.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
hehthuryo wrote:These are awesome quality. I bought 2 in different colors last time the brand was offered. So satisfied I am buying another one in a different color. I use them to carry my laptop, mail, everyday travel, etc.

Thanks for this review! Does anyone have a review for the golf bags, perhaps?

I'm just hanging out, really.

myivories88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myivories88

OGIO bags are awesome! They have a lifetime warranty, as long as you keep your original purchase receipt. I bought a backpack in 2006 and it's still in perfect shape despite my final year of college, a trip to Europe and two years of heavy grad school books. I still think it's one of the best designed bags I've ever owned.

Ninkumpoop

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Ninkumpoop

I have an old Ogio duffel and backpack. Both are very durable and good looking bags. But these... ack. I hope they fired the designer who came up with these designs, and the exec who approved them.

skrutinizr

quality posts: 8 Private Messages skrutinizr

I use Ogio bags for gear bags in the back of my truck. Medical equipment, recovery equipment etc. Really harsh duty, and they hold up very well.

Echoedchaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Echoedchaos

does anyone know how these are with water resistance? Last "durable" backpack i had led to a ruined laptop after walking through moderate rain.

~Echoed Chaos~
like chaos, only more echoey...

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

I bought my husband an OGIO gym bag about 4 years ago and it has seen weekly gym use and many weekend trips. It is still going strong and from what I can tell, aside from being a bit beat up, it's as good as new. I was hoping to find a slightly larger gym style bag here to pick up for him as his current one is a bit small for long weekend trips. Alas, there are none.

rhycochet

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rhycochet

goshdarn you woot, WHY this right after i spend a buttload buying new Dakine luggage sets 2 months ago? my trip couldn't have been postponed, so the logical reason is that you should have moved the sale ahead of time in anticipation of my trip, and dire need of new luggage.

I LOVE OGIO. they seriously are my favorite brand of bagmakers, ever. the graphite denim backpack i got from them 5 years ago still looks amazing. they are amazing. you are not amazing for having this sale when i've already spent my money :/

edit: you know that 30-incher black one? yeah, my dakine looks exactly like that, except it cost me over twice as much and isn't OGIO. which makes me sad. ok, back to my sad corner now.

teevoo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages teevoo

Is it just me, or is the carry handle on the laptop bags set kind of awkwardly far back?

ahenner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahenner

Check out the STATS tab! All airlines limit checked baggage to linear 62" (L+W+H). This bag would get you an oversize fee of at leas $100 each use, in addition to basic bag fee.

brnscofrnld

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brnscofrnld
ahenner wrote:Check out the STATS tab! All airlines limit checked baggage to linear 62" (L+W+H). This bag would get you an oversize fee of at leas $100 each use, in addition to basic bag fee.

Thanks for the heads up. According to Ebags its under the linear amount

http://m.ebags.com/product/ogio/canberra-30-exp-drop-bottom-wheeled-duffel/225322

I'll have to get to a computer and take a closer look.

Edit...

Strangely enough when i go onto the full website for Ebags...

http://www.ebags.com/product/ogio/canberra-30-exp-drop-bottom-wheeled-duffel/243457?productid=10214705&lastSearchTerm=ogio+canberra+30%22+exp+drop+bottom+wheeled+duffel

It shows it at 63 inches, where the mobile site shows it less...

dmctexas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmctexas

Just FYI - the OGIO site has the three Canberra bags (22", 26", 30") selling as a bundle for $299.99 with free shipping - http://ogio.com/canberra-collection.

Woot! is $307 + $5 shipping for the same thing. Not a huge difference, but I wouldn't have expected Woot! to be more ...

CtK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CtK

FYI the OGIO Vamp L Laptop Messenger - White Stripes is on sale at eBag.com
$27.99 with free shipping.

Never mind they Out of Stock. lol

bkarp1977

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkarp1977
brnscofrnld wrote:Thanks for the heads up. According to Ebags its under the linear amount

http://m.ebags.com/product/ogio/canberra-30-exp-drop-bottom-wheeled-duffel/225322

I'll have to get to a computer and take a closer look.

Edit...

Strangely enough when i go onto the full website for Ebags...

http://www.ebags.com/product/ogio/canberra-30-exp-drop-bottom-wheeled-duffel/243457?productid=10214705&lastSearchTerm=ogio+canberra+30%22+exp+drop+bottom+wheeled+duffel

It shows it at 63 inches, where the mobile site shows it less...

Would they really be able to notice it being an inch over what's allowed?

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

I'm looking for a backpack that I can use for a day trip to New York and take into a Broadway show if needed. Any suggestions on which one to go for?

Sambardo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Sambardo

Anyone have some reviews on this guy? http://www.woot.com/offers/convoy-laptop-backpack

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

Please come super fast to me before Thanksgiving! I need these wheels :-)

buggsy2

quality posts: 8 Private Messages buggsy2
dmctexas wrote:Just FYI - the OGIO site has the three Canberra bags (22", 26", 30") selling as a bundle for $299.99 with free shipping - http://ogio.com/canberra-collection.

Nagatory good buddy. That link doesn't work...

eyeheartboost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eyeheartboost

Anyone else's stuff shipped yet? Mine haven't. I was hoping to have them by Wednesday so I can use them to go to Florida. :/

tonhtubra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonhtubra

Anybody having problems with FedEx delivering their order. They keep saying they can't deliver it because I am not home, but nothing says they need a signature. Plus it keeps mentioning there are two packages even though I ordered just one bag. They left a door tag on the door Monday, so I signed it and left it on the door today. The door tag is still on the door and the FedEx site says that they couldn't deliver because nobody was home. I get packages sent to my home all the time, and have never had this many issues before.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tonhtubra wrote:Anybody having problems with FedEx delivering their order. They keep saying they can't deliver it because I am not home, but nothing says they need a signature. Plus it keeps mentioning there are two packages even though I ordered just one bag. They left a door tag on the door Monday, so I signed it and left it on the door today. The door tag is still on the door and the FedEx site says that they couldn't deliver because nobody was home. I get packages sent to my home all the time, and have never had this many issues before.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with the shipment of your order.
If you are still having issues with FedEx, please feel free to email Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to assist you.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff