WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Take a Stand (for your Television)

Okay you've gotten away with the "rustic" look long enough. It's time to set your TV on something resembling an actual entertainment center and not empty milk crates or stolen bricks.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Are you a wall hanging tv type, or a media stand sort?

I'm just hanging out, really.

jgkirkland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgkirkland

So...where is the one in the first picture? It doesn't seem to be offered.

rockteacherjan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockteacherjan
jgkirkland wrote:So...where is the one in the first picture? It doesn't seem to be offered.

Looks like the bottom one, Coventry Lg, black maybe?

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman
jgkirkland wrote:So...where is the one in the first picture? It doesn't seem to be offered.

It's kinda tricky... Ya got nine different little pictures after that first big picture, and ya gotta match color, shape, etc., and THEN you have to imagine a tv sitting where NO tv is actually shown! Mind blowing!

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 13 Private Messages testudoaubreii

Does anyone have any experience with these? Like, are they sturdy, or what?

jgkirkland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgkirkland
rockteacherjan wrote:Looks like the bottom one, Coventry Lg, black maybe?

Yeah, I think you're right....these old eyes couldn't see the drawers in black!!! Thanks

ee2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ee2000

Aww man should have held off a while back when they were selling the one we have now because I see one that I like even more.

acountingsheep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acountingsheep

What is the construction material used for the SEI MS9877H Black TV Stand/ Media Console?

actpierce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages actpierce
testudoaubreii wrote:Does anyone have any experience with these? Like, are they sturdy, or what?

I have a Bush TV cabinet (not the one available here). Assembly was easy. It's a heavy piece once assembled, and looks better than that Scandinavian junk. Mine holds our 42" flat panel on top, with components and DVDs inside. It does sometimes heat up more than you might like with the doors closed. There are prefab holes in the back panel for feeding cords and some ventilation. Some folks add a hole or two to increase air flow. Remotes work easily through the glass doors. There were two damaged pieces in the box, but Bush customer service was prompt in shipping me the replacements.

ee2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ee2000
testudoaubreii wrote:Does anyone have any experience with these? Like, are they sturdy, or what?

We have the black Homelegance one. It's pretty darn sturdy. The legs are nice and thick which helps with the sturdiness and fits the DVR, Blu-Ray, Xbox and Wii in the middle part. All the DVDs, games and accessories we have fit nicely in the two storage areas behind closed doors.

Born2BeMe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Born2BeMe

I agree...The picture drew me in, but only the Antique Black is offered for purchase...:-( YUK!!!!

demmps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demmps

This sucks I would like to buy, but WOOT will not allow me to buy!!! I bought a stupid sleeping bag just to see if it was a problem with my account now I own it!!

I will be pissed off if I'm not able get this TV stand!!

IT'S A CHRISTMAS GIFT!!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Volunteer Moderator

demmps wrote:This sucks I would like to buy, but WOOT will not allow me to buy!!! I bought a stupid sleeping bag just to see if it was a problem with my account now I own it!!

I will be pissed off if I'm not able get this TV stand!!

IT'S A CHRISTMAS GIFT!!

Which TV Stand are you trying to buy? and what issues are you experiencing?

demmps

ROGETRAY wrote:Which TV Stand are you trying to buy? and what issues are you experiencing?

SEI MS9877H Black TV Stand/ Media Console
$220.00
$299.99 27% off List Price

Demmps

ROGETRAY

Volunteer Moderator

demmps wrote:SEI MS9877H Black TV Stand/ Media Console
$220.00
$299.99 27% off List Price

Demmps

You didn't answer the second part.
What issues are you encountering when ordering? How far are you able to go into the ordering process?

xtricks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xtricks

What is this one made of?

Wood? Metal? Particle Board?

demmps

ROGETRAY wrote:You didn't answer the second part.
What issues are you encountering when ordering? How far are you able to go into the ordering process?

The order was denied

demmps

demmps wrote:The order was denied

Roger to be exact;

Denied
What's going on here?

Your payment authorization was denied. Please try your order again later.

I tried several time with no avail..

Thinking it was my problem I ordered Sleeping bags now I own 2 of them!

Thanks

ROGETRAY

Volunteer Moderator

demmps wrote:Roger to be exact;

Denied
What's going on here?

Your payment authorization was denied. Please try your order again later.

I tried several time with no avail..

Thinking it was my problem I ordered Sleeping bags now I own 2 of them!

Thanks

Woot makes an authorization charge to verify that funds are available before completing the sale. It sounds like your bank is not verifying the funds. You might check with your bank to see if there are other pending charges that would keep your order from being approved.

Also, if you are using PayPal, it must be backed with a credit card or bank account.

In the meantime, email Member Services at support@woot.com

I'll ping them from this end too.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

demmps

ROGETRAY wrote:Woot makes an authorization charge to verify that funds are available before completing the sale. It sounds like your bank is not verifying the funds. You might check with your bank to see if there are other pending charges that would keep your order from being approved.

Also, if you are using PayPal, it must be backed with a credit card or bank account.

In the meantime, email Member Services at support@woot.com

I'll ping them from this end too.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Roger,

I don't have pay pal, I even tried another credit card it is not from my side.

I have already contacted support.

Thanks

demmps

demmps wrote:Roger,

I don't have pay pal, I even tried another credit card it is not from my side.

I have already contacted support.

Thanks

Hello Roger,

The CC issue was resolved, and the TV stand was purchased.

Your patience is most appreciated.

Best,

Demmps

sarah12345

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarah12345
mdnorman wrote:It's kinda tricky... Ya got nine different little pictures after that first big picture, and ya gotta match color, shape, etc., and THEN you have to imagine a tv sitting where NO tv is actually shown! Mind blowing!

If you go to the company web site you can view their images. or cut/paste title of any piece and paste to your image browser you will also find pics

sarah12345

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarah12345
xtricks wrote:What is this one made of?

Wood? Metal? Particle Board?

I was wondering that myself!