kevin0425

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevin0425

Dearest Woot Support,

I've had two out of the last six items I've purchased through Woot disappear in transit now (in the last 6 months), and I have to say a 33% failure rate is not impressive.

Anyone else having the same problems? Trying to deal with Woot support is frustrating at best and if you haven't had this problem yet, just wait! it'll likely happen to you to and you'll have to dive into Woot's customer support hell like the rest of us. Seriously Woot: is a customer service portal THAT hard to put together?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
kevin0425 wrote:Dearest Woot Support,

I've had two out of the last six items I've purchased through Woot disappear in transit now (in the last 6 months), and I have to say a 33% failure rate is not impressive.

Anyone else having the same problems? Trying to deal with Woot support if frustrating at best and if you haven't had this problem yet, just wait! it'll likely happen to you to and you'll have to dive into Woot's customer support hell like the rest of us. Seriously Woot: is a customer service portal THAT hard to put together?

Yikes, sorry to hear about that. We'll help navigate the deep dive you've experienced and ping support@woot.com upon your behalf.

Hopefully it will be smoother sailing from here.

I'm just hanging out, really.