saffioti2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saffioti2002

So obviously I am a disgruntled customer but felt the need to share my story.

I ordered a pair of shoes on the website and after a couple of days received an email stating that they did not have the shoes i ordered so they would give me a free upgrade. I researched the shoes, liked them, and that was great.

After weeks of waiting I received another email saying how sorry they were again because they had not even shipped the shoes yet but again offered me $5 off my next purchase. I was starting to get a little upset but OK they are at least working on it.

The day comes and the shoes finally arrive except they are not the upgraded shoes I was promised they were the original golf shoes that I ordered! If I would have known this I would have immediately demanded my money back.

Now after contacting customer service all they are willing to do is refund my money if I ship them the shoes back. What a mickey mouse operation and terrible customer service.

thanks for the wasting my time

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
saffioti2002 wrote:So obviously I am a disgruntled customer but felt the need to share my story.

I ordered a pair of shoes on the website and after a couple of days received an email stating that they did not have the shoes i ordered so they would give me a free upgrade. I researched the shoes, liked them, and that was great.

After weeks of waiting I received another email saying how sorry they were again because they had not even shipped the shoes yet but again offered me $5 off my next purchase. I was starting to get a little upset but OK they are at least working on it.

The day comes and the shoes finally arrive except they are not the upgraded shoes I was promised they were the original golf shoes that I ordered! If I would have known this I would have immediately demanded my money back.

Now after contacting customer service all they are willing to do is refund my money if I ship them the shoes back. What a mickey mouse operation and terrible customer service.

thanks for the wasting my time

Hey saffioti2002,

We sent you another email about the issue(shoepocalypse 2012) on 11/12/12.

Make sure to check your spam filter if you didnt receive it. Let us know if you need anything else! =)

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

how'd you figure out our next Woot-Off theme?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick
PemberDucky wrote:how'd you figure out our next Woot-Off theme?

I thought that was the usual woot-off theme? Dysons, Roombas, Scubas... Things that suck?

gavinchristie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gavinchristie

Below this is my email sent to customer service. No way to immediately contact them says to me, sorry SOL. They should take a lesson from amazon and have some sort of real customer service.

I have no way to review my mailing address before the order is finalized. Didn't expect not to be able to see my shipping address and make changes as it is now needed. I looked for a way to call immediately after placing the order and see NO NUMBER??? I want to cancel this order Order #42530401 immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick
gavinchristie wrote:
I have no way to review my mailing address before the order is finalized. Didn't expect not to be able to see my shipping address and make changes as it is now needed. I looked for a way to call immediately after placing the order and see NO NUMBER??? I want to cancel this order Order #42530401 immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Am I missing something? Unless this was somehow different on your order screen:
The final order screen has:
What you're ordering
Your shipping address
Billing Address
Billing method
.......So...

Either way - send an email to support@woot.com with your order number and request. They won't be back in until Monday.