skadooosh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skadooosh

(They misunderstood what I was saying, issue Resolved)

I live on the east coast which is an hour ahead of CST. So I wait until 1:05 to make my purchase so I can order more that day if I want. I get the confirmation email and it says 11:05 which is 2 hours behind me. So I go to the NIST government site to look up the times and apparently they are running on Mountain Time not Central Standard Time.

So I fill out a support that their time stamp is off.

There is something wrong with the time stamp on your orders. I ordered at 12:05 cst but my order says it was ordered at 11:05 cst. I dont want to have to pay for shipping again if I order something else simply because your website doesn't have the right time.

and I get this reply.

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

Sorry, our site runs on CST and midnight CST is when the products change on the main pages.

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Justin

Apparently the person did not even read what I wrote because they told me that their site runs on CST even though I clearly stated I ordered it at 12:05 CST. I hate it when companies have HR people who answer the question with a random company response that clearly shows they just skimmed your email.

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
skadooosh wrote:I live on the east coast which is an hour ahead of CST. So I wait until 1:05 to make my purchase so I can order more that day if I want. I get the confirmation email and it says 11:05 which is 2 hours behind me. So I go to the NIST government site to look up the times and apparently they are running on Mountain Time not Central Standard Time.

So I fill out a support that their time stamp is off.

There is something wrong with the time stamp on your orders. I ordered at 12:05 cst but my order says it was ordered at 11:05 cst. I dont want to have to pay for shipping again if I order something else simply because your website doesn't have the right time.

and I get this reply.

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

Sorry, our site runs on CST and midnight CST is when the products change on the main pages.

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Justin

Apparently the person did not even read what I wrote because they told me that their site runs on CST even though I clearly stated I ordered it at 12:05 CST. I hate it when companies have HR people who answer the question with a random company response that clearly shows they just skimmed your email.

Hey Again,

It must be Saturday, bc I'm a bit off today. Sorry!

I have forwarded your email about the timestamp issue to our devs.

They dont work weekends, but please note, if you have any issues with your purchases or incorrect shipping charges, email us at support@woot.com and we will def take care of it.

Now back to the caffeine.