kelemvor

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kelemvor

So I used to live and die by Wooter.us which had the perfect tracker setup. However, it seems to be a dead program now (mostly works but never gets updated) so I'm looking for something better.

The ideal requirements are:
-Option to track all the woots that have a woot off going on at once or just the site I'm interested in
-Sound notification when a new product launches
-Auto Big ol' Cornucopia buying is always a neat feature

Anyone have one that works, is stable, and meets those requirements?

lichme

quality posts: 3182 Private Messages lichme
kelemvor wrote:So I used to live and die by Wooter.us which had the perfect tracker setup. However, it seems to be a dead program now (mostly works but never gets updated) so I'm looking for something better.

The ideal requirements are:
-Option to track all the woots that have a woot off going on at once or just the site I'm interested in
-Sound notification when a new product launches
-Auto Big ol' Cornucopia buying is always a neat feature

Anyone have one that works, is stable, and meets those requirements?

I've been working on this for a few months. Seems to be stable. Open to feedback and suggestions. Mini view is probably the best option for a woot-off. Also has a windows app if you are into that thing.

Mini View Here

Otherwise, the only online versions I have used are mywoot.net and wooters.us - Wooters.us seems to be working pretty well this morning.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

bsteimel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsteimel

I'm in the same boat here. Wooters.us was awesome with the automatic Bunch of 60s Cartoons popup, but they never added home woot or tech woot and now it's not even working. I looked at some old trackers but most are dead. I use trackwoot on my phone but there website doesn't update without f5. Plus no auto Bunch of 60s Cartoons option.

I'll try woot stalker if anybody has any other suggestions i'm all ears.

Thanks

I've been wooting and swapping deals since 2006

bonnielibrary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonnielibrary

I really like mywoot.net. I can put the mini-versions up on my desk in a tidy stack and see what's new, going, and gone.