WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

iRig: Like Carrying Sgt Pepper In Your Pants

Dylan did electric, The Beatles did studio tricks, Grandmaster Flash did scratching, Biz Markie did the sampling lawsuit. And now you, person reading this, are about to unlock the glory within your iOS device. Gear and apps, person reading this, can change the world. The rock gods demand it of you.
IK Multimedia official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Will you be making music this holiday season, or singing the blues because these are for iDevices (ps. not an ibashing thread, never an ibashing thread)?

Feel free to dig up some reviews and let us know what you think!

I'm just hanging out, really.

kvrbm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kvrbm

Two-Channel Mixer is
78.60+s/h at Amazon service for another merchant.

clintiv

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clintiv
kvrbm wrote:Two-Channel Mixer is
78.60+s/h at Amazon service for another merchant.

Doesn't include stand, cable or the word 'bundle.'

fredges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges

Ooo, this would be a great little thang for my smaller gigs.... hmmm... doesn't look like you have to use Apple stuff with it, right? mmmm....

lumpthar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lumpthar

Why is it that I'm shocked, even though I shouldn't be?

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 96 Private Messages radi0j0hn

I have the Podcasting Mic and the Handheld, and they are "OK" but not great. I use them for radio work and some of what I recorded did end up "on the air." Both need some foam over them to prevent "popping."

Keep in mind, we're not talking about vast amounts of money here.

I'd get the XLR adapter and a better mic if I had it to do again for serious work. For podcasting, etc., these are just fine. Get Adobe Audition (if you can afford it) to polish your work.

OH, BTW, the mics work on my Galaxy 2 7" Android tablet as well.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

ikmultimedia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikmultimedia
lumpthar wrote:Why is it that I'm shocked, even though I shouldn't be?

Please make sure you don't use our products while wet or in standing water.

ikmultimedia

fredges wrote:Ooo, this would be a great little thang for my smaller gigs.... hmmm... doesn't look like you have to use Apple stuff with it, right? mmmm....

The accessories that plug into the input/output (headphone) jack work on many Android devices too since they have the same type of jack. The apps we make, though, are for iOS... There are some audio latency issues in Android OS but we're being both patient and proactive about it but we don't have any news at this time.

mangaka82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mangaka82

How well does the iklip mic stand for ipad hold other tablets? Is it adjustable to hold sizes other than the ipad? Is there an alternative stand for other tablet sizes?

ikmultimedia

mangaka82 wrote:How well does the iklip mic stand for ipad hold other tablets? Is it adjustable to hold sizes other than the ipad? Is there an alternative stand for other tablet sizes?

iKlip (the one for use with a mic stand) does not hold other tablets. The table-top version will hold some and we are working on this line to support more options in the future.