ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

crostifer wrote:Shipping was horribly delayed, but with the Holidays and weather thats OK. The only one problem that I got with this is that there were missing parts and it was pretty badly used previously as shown by the wear and tear of the product and some of the hardware. Its far from the Refurbished or a teeter calls them "Blemished" units. Cant even use it because I dont want to use any other hardware that isnt made by teeter because if I use it and kill myself then its my fault.

So sorry for the problems. You should be able to get the missing parts from Teeter and let them know about the condition as well.

If you have problems along the way, email support@woot.com. Be sure to include your woot username and order number.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nidrah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nidrah

Just got mine! Assembly is a pain. Pictures are too small for my old eyes. Although a good portion of assembly was already complete.
No user manual! No user CD!
Called Teeter and was offered to have it mailed. I chose to go online so she sent me a link for User/Assembly manuals. The EP-500 link did not work but the EP-550 is about the same. User manual IS the same for both.
Here's the link: http://www.teeter-inversion.com/product-literature.asp

KevOKC

quality posts: 5 Private Messages KevOKC

oh NO... I mentioned to order this and got side tracked with tornado stuff. I have a terrible back and really needed one. Please WOOT resist this. Teeter Hang Ups SS-1001 Spinal Stretch Back Stretcher. if anyone got one and doesn't like it, please text me ______. I would love to buy it from you. I been in several accidents and surgeries and this may help Thank you, Kevin R. [MOD: Never, never put your phone in a public forum. Use PMs.]