0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
uNu DX Plus iPhone 4/4S Battery Case
$29.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

benmason

quality posts: 4 Private Messages benmason

Apple off?

dreweasland

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland

Are these thinner than the other unu cases they sold here a couple months back?

mitchloft

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mitchloft

As expensive as those Apple phones are, they should come with something like this.

Those who are always quoting others have nothing to say themselves - Mitch Loftus

roblivengood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roblivengood

Bought one. works well. only slight increase in thickness - what I expected.

dreweasland wrote:Are these thinner than the other unu cases they sold here a couple months back?

daddyslipdisk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daddyslipdisk

Trying to understand why no one is buying this. They're $59 pretty much everywhere, so this deal is legit. And my iPhone 4 is always sucking thru battery life. I have to buy this, but i'm apprehensive b/c of the lack of activity. Feel like I'm missing something.

cheferik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheferik

I bought the unu DX protective series one about two weeks ago from here and I like it. That one was rated at 1700mAh this one looks a bit more. Adds a bit of bulk but these Unu's are still nice and sleek. The double+ bat time is well worth the bulk added.

This one is white and during research if it is a "glossy" white rather than a matte many users report the camera flash reflection render flash picture taking useless. Not sure if this is glossy though.

ahacksaw

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ahacksaw

Amazon

Good reviews, but even with the discount, a little pricier than I'm used to for this kind of thing. Probably in for 1, though.

serajane

quality posts: 1 Private Messages serajane
daddyslipdisk wrote:Trying to understand why no one is buying this. They're $59 pretty much everywhere, so this deal is legit. And my iPhone 4 is always sucking thru battery life. I have to buy this, but i'm apprehensive b/c of the lack of activity. Feel like I'm missing something.

I thought the same thing....but went for one anyway.....

speechtechmania

quality posts: 1 Private Messages speechtechmania
daddyslipdisk wrote:Trying to understand why no one is buying this. They're $59 pretty much everywhere, so this deal is legit. And my iPhone 4 is always sucking thru battery life. I have to buy this, but i'm apprehensive b/c of the lack of activity. Feel like I'm missing something.

It looks like there's some kind of server error because even though the bar is still at 100%, the stats show purchases. If that's what's holding you back, I'd say go for it :-)

canbekev

quality posts: 0 Private Messages canbekev

Well they have a very similiar case a week or so ago for 19.99 made by the same company. What makes this one so much better?

Also for what its worth the one I bought a couple months ago is busted. When you push the button in the back now all it does is light up the battery indicator lights and will no longer charge the phone off the case. Im disappointed cause I bought 4 of these and of course the one I keep ends up being a dud.

Id buy another for 19.99 though but not 29.99.

They will come down in price because they are obsolete on the iphone 5. Just have to be patient.

LisaB333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LisaB333
serajane wrote:I thought the same thing....but went for one anyway.....

YES, Ditto! Went ahead and got one anyway.

jkeenan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jkeenan
serajane wrote:I thought the same thing....but went for one anyway.....

Because a) the regular non-Plus one works just as well, for less money and b) the white glossy one is too slippery and produces flash glare. :-) Wait for the uNu DX in matte black.

flowing42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flowing42
canbekev wrote:Well they have a very similiar case a week or so ago for 19.99 made by the same company. What makes this one so much better?

Also for what its worth the one I bought a couple months ago is busted. When you push the button in the back now all it does is light up the battery indicator lights and will no longer charge the phone off the case. Im disappointed cause I bought 4 of these and of course the one I keep ends up being a dud.

Id buy another for 19.99 though but not 29.99.

They will come down in price because they are obsolete on the iphone 5. Just have to be patient.

specs on original UNU case:
Material: Lithium Polymer
Capacity: 1700mAh
Dimensions: 4.72” x 2.44” x 0.67” (120 x 62 x 17mm)
Charging Time: 3-4 hours
Life Cycles: 500 Cycles
Standby Time: >210 Hours
Call Time: >5 Hours (3G) / 10 Hours (2G)
Browsing Time: >5 Hours (3G) / 7 Hours (Wi-Fi)
Music Time: >28 Hours
Video Time: >7 Hours

So this one is .03" thicker and has 700 more mAh

LisaB333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LisaB333
LisaB333 wrote:YES, Ditto! Went ahead and got one anyway.

UGH...or not...got the "denied/ran out" screen.

cheferik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheferik
canbekev wrote:Well they have a very similiar case a week or so ago for 19.99 made by the same company. What makes this one so much better?

That one was rated at 1700mAh, this one the the plus model rated at 2300mAh.

daddyslipdisk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daddyslipdisk

And just when I clicked it sold out. Oh well. maybe next time.