0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
$169.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

dreweasland

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland

Samsung makes me sad.

redlimey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redlimey

Walmart - $149.99 + Free Shipping!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Samsung-Refurbished-GT-P3113-TS8A-Galaxy-Tab-2-with-WiFi-7.0-Touchscreen-Featuring-Android-4.0-Ice-Cream-Sandwich-Operating-System-Titanium-Silver/21142087

sgtsullivan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgtsullivan

Best Buy $179.99 free shipping

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+Galaxy+Tab+2+7.0+with+8GB+Memory+-+Titanium+Silver/5064393.p;jsessionid=79A50ACEFF5ED07597AFD43E9EAD5DAB.bbolsp-app05-54?id=1218604366681&skuId=5064393&st=Gift_Card_with_Samsung_Tablet_20120923&cp=1&lp=1

mrmuhnrmuh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrmuhnrmuh

Currently out of stock at Amazon, but you can still order a new one for just $10 more that is shipped free once available. (check the "More Buying Choices" sidebar)

BBowermaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BBowermaster

This was $179 shipped new from Newegg with a 16gb SD Card, not sure if they'll get any more in stock:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834131287

Currently $169 Refurbed from Newegg:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834131161 with Free Shipping.

mariojill2001

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mariojill2001

Brand new at COSTCO for $169, after instant rebate.

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq

Now I remember why I don't pay attention to Woot-Offs anymore.

zingriffy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zingriffy

Yeah, "I want one". I just could never get away with spending that kind of moolah.

wanmyg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wanmyg
mariojill2001 wrote:Brand new at COSTCO for $169, after instant rebate.

@ Costco, if you're in CA, plus tax (based on the full price of $239.99 and not just the discounted price) plus $6 LCD recovery fee

@BigOutlet.com, $157.99, no S&H, no tax if outside NJ

nmchapma

quality posts: 23 Private Messages nmchapma
redlimey wrote:Walmart - $149.99 + Free Shipping!

It's sad how many people will buy this here without even looking at the forum. oh well, their loss I guess.

redlimey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redlimey
wanmyg wrote:@ Costco, if you're in CA, plus tax (based on the full price of $239.99 and not just the discounted price) plus $6 LCD recovery fee

@BigOutlet.com, $157.99, no S&H, no tax if outside NJ

...and Walmart - refurb, but $149.99 ... but within a stone's throw to return in person if busted.

wanmyg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wanmyg
redlimey wrote:Walmart - $149.99 + Free Shipping!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Samsung-Refurbished-GT-P3113-TS8A-Galaxy-Tab-2-with-WiFi-7.0-Touchscreen-Featuring-Android-4.0-Ice-Cream-Sandwich-Operating-System-Titanium-Silver/21142087

if in CA, plus tax plus LCD fee -- for me, it totalled $168.55 which is still cheaper than woot ($169 + S&H)

erinnstreeter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages erinnstreeter

Sigh. Not a deal. I bought one from AT&T back in February for this price.

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jiggersgreen

C'mon Woot you can do better.

mgjazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgjazz

Cheaper at wallmart online $149.99

hagermanfolley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hagermanfolley
mariojill2001 wrote:Brand new at COSTCO for $169, after instant rebate.

This will be on sale friday at costco for 149.00. Brand new with icecream sandwich

neovile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neovile

A warning to those of you looking to buy this tablet:

You cannot use the "Move to SD" feature to move apps to your MicroSD card.

Samsung--for whatever reason--has disabled this feature on the tablet. When questioned, I was told that there was no ETA for when this issue would be fixed.

So, if you're like me (someone who has very large apps installed--games mainly), do not buy this tablet.

You can, however, move music and movies to the MicroSD, so, that's something... I guess.

cmforsythe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmforsythe

$180 At costco right now. This Thursday Friday and Sat. They will be selling them for $110.

http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/costco/costco-black-friday-ad4.shtml

joedetroit

quality posts: 5 Private Messages joedetroit

This is getting silly. What is going on with this pricing?

larrygrimes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larrygrimes

All of the Galaxy Tabs are great...This deal...not so great

hewtab

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hewtab

While you wait for this item to end, enjoy a 24-hour live feed of kittens http://new.livestream.com/accounts/398160/events/1594566/player_pop_up

zidja

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zidja

I have this tablet. I really like it. It takes a couple days to get used to not accidentally taking screenshots all the time, but after that it's fun to use. I use it as a GPS and ebook primarily, but have started to get into email, photos, quick family videos, and games.

Skype for whatever reason my mom on a turkey with stuffing and gravy can't see my video. I don't know what's up with that since all the other computers in the house work fine with her imac.

gyoung345

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gyoung345
zidja wrote:I have this tablet. I really like it. It takes a couple days to get used to not accidentally taking screenshots all the time, but after that it's fun to use. I use it as a GPS and ebook primarily, but have started to get into email, photos, quick family videos, and games.

Skype for whatever reason my mom on a turkey with stuffing and gravy can't see my video. I don't know what's up with that since all the other computers in the house work fine with her imac.

I did the same thing, but you can remove the screen capture menu item in the settings menu.

Post number 12 below...

http://www.galaxytabforums.net/forum/galaxy-tab-10-1-help/3702-disable-screen-shot-button-2.html

nmanx62

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nmanx62
neovile wrote:A warning to those of you looking to buy this tablet:

You cannot use the "Move to SD" feature to move apps to your MicroSD card.

Samsung--for whatever reason--has disabled this feature on the tablet. When questioned, I was told that there was no ETA for when this issue would be fixed.

So, if you're like me (someone who has very large apps installed--games mainly), do not buy this tablet.

You can, however, move music and movies to the MicroSD, so, that's something... I guess.

Have a Vizio VTAB1008, and it has an equally perplexing but just as impacting to normal use: Vizio decided they will prevent the tablet from charging when connected to a USB data port, data transfer mode only. You must use their charger.

borisyoffe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages borisyoffe

The main problem with this tablet (besides Woot pricing) is that it cannot connect to PC (Win 7). Samsung Kies s/w is terrible. Called Samsung support and they claim it's not their problem. Google search tells that it's Samsung to blame. Very disappointed!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

borisyoffe wrote:The main problem with this tablet (besides Woot pricing) is that it cannot connect to PC (Win 7). Samsung Kies s/w is terrible. Called Samsung support and they claim it's not their problem. Google search tells that it's Samsung to blame. Very disappointed!

if you're having trouble with Samsung, send an email to Support@Woot.com so we can help you get some answers.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.