0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Motorola XOOM Standard Dock
$5.99 + $5 Standard OR $13 One-Day OR $10 Two-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

saxman799

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saxman799

Will this work with my Motorola Atrix?

jpweir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpweir

What woot-off is complete without these paperweights?

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo
scoobydooshow wrote:I think I bought too much in the previous woot-off. I haven't seen one thing I want. This one is kind of a dud. Maybe the post Christmas woot-off will be better.

I've only bought one thing so far and it was something that sold out in a previous Woot-off before I could get my order in.

My free shipping time is running low...

jen1106

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jen1106

I am so tired of seeing these every Woof off!

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear

I took one for the team and bought one . Im needing some way of propping my Xoom up next to my bed so I can watch Netflix Besides that is Cheap for an Extra Charger

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

kiwikish

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kiwikish

Basket of Cranberries! Basket of Cranberries! We want the Basket of Cranberries!

riggs42

quality posts: 2 Private Messages riggs42
Denimbear wrote:I took one for the team and bought one . Im needing some way of propping my Xoom up next to my bed so I can watch Netflix Besides that is Cheap for an Extra Charger

Yep yep. And to the poor person with the atrix i had both, and no it wont work with any atrix model phone. 5 bucks for a charger AND a free paper weight though!

jspaziante

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jspaziante
Denimbear wrote:I took one for the team and bought one . Im needing some way of propping my Xoom up next to my bed so I can watch Netflix Besides that is Cheap for an Extra Charger

Can you definitely plug the charger directly into the xoom? I have the speaker dock and that's not the case.

baillard

quality posts: 6 Private Messages baillard
jspaziante wrote:Can you definitely plug the charger directly into the xoom? I have the speaker dock and that's not the case.

Yes, I have a case that cannot fit into the dock and the AC adapter plugs into the back of the dock and can be detached and connected directly to the Xoom.

Where did I put my my quill and inkpot?

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
riggs42 wrote:Yep yep. And to the poor person with the atrix i had both, and no it wont work with any atrix model phone. 5 bucks for a charger AND a free paper weight though!

Good Deal !! Eh??

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

jspaziante

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jspaziante
baillard wrote:Yes, I have a case that cannot fit into the dock and the AC adapter plugs into the back of the dock and can be detached and connected directly to the Xoom.

Perfect. Thanks.