WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Klipsch In-Ear Headphones

Speed to First Woot:
0m 34.554s
First Sucker:
derekcobb
Last Wooter to Woot:
Doug61
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 34% of Woot.com Woots
Top 14% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 30% of Woot.com Woots
Top 25% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 5% first woot
  • 5% second woot
  • 23% < 10 woots
  • 31% < 25 woots
  • 36% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 4% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 9% one year old
  • 84% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 83% bought 1
  • 12% bought 2
  • 6% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
100%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer


quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Klipsch In-Ear Headphones
$19.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

anago


quality posts: 1 Private Messages anago

Brace yourselves. It's time for the earbud parade.


I’m addicted to placebos. I could quit, but it wouldn’t matter. -- Steven Wright

abafaba


quality posts: 1 Private Messages abafaba

Why do none of the headphones on Woot have a microphone or phone controlling buttons. Please detail when they do and do not because your photos are hard to tell.

DaZoneRanger


quality posts: 45 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

Right on! These are just what I was hoping for! Got one!

R&D


quality posts: 2 Private Messages R&D

I got a pair of these about a month ago. The quality is okay, but my complaint is that they are difficult to keep in your ear canal. I've tried all of the buds that come with the headset, but nothing will stay put. I don't know if this is common, or I have freakish ear canals....?

RIAAMostWanted


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RIAAMostWanted

I've been looking for a replacement for the Klipsch S4's I recently lost. I was really happy with the S4s. Does anyone know how the S3 compares to the S4?

donmason


quality posts: 0 Private Messages donmason

I bought these a few days ago from Woot. They were awful, absolutely no bass response. Woot sent me another pair immediately. They were just as bad, so I gave up. They were totally unusable for me, and I have many pairs of headphones of all prices.

wootalyzer wrote:Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Klipsch In-Ear Headphones
$19.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!



InFrom


quality posts: 32 Private Messages InFrom
R&D wrote:I got a pair of these about a month ago. The quality is okay, but my complaint is that they are difficult to keep in your ear canal. I've tried all of the buds that come with the headset, but nothing will stay put. I don't know if this is common, or I have freakish ear canals....?


I find them a little loose as well, but I haven't had the chance to try all the size options yet. What I've been doing is the old, over-the-top trick, which is quite helpful.

shaun40555


quality posts: 5 Private Messages shaun40555

I bought these last time sound is good and the little rubber tips haven't come off on their own yet. My only beef is that they dont stay in the ear very well.

BoredStiff


quality posts: 13 Private Messages BoredStiff
RIAAMostWanted wrote:I've been looking for a replacement for the Klipsch S4's I recently lost. I was really happy with the S4s. Does anyone know how the S3 compares to the S4?



These provide about 75% of the S's of the S4.