0%
100%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Klipsch iGroove SXT iPod Speaker System
$74.99 + $5 Standard OR $17 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

dancingbanana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancingbanana

this is about half price. (actual price, not MSRP)

danielhlockard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielhlockard

I believe this won't work with iPhone 5's, since the connector is different

Eisbrecher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eisbrecher
danielhlockard wrote:I believe this won't work with iPhone 5's, since the connector is different

It'll work... you just can't mount the iPhone 5 like any other device. You have to use the auxiliary port. The description mentions this. What won't work is that the system will not charge the iPhone 5.

plasticpopcorn4

quality posts: 5 Private Messages plasticpopcorn4

the lack of write ups on these products is disappointing or am i just missing something?

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67

Remember when woot-offs didn't suck? All kinds of cool and funny people would hang out in the comments section and post pictures and wise-cracks and you knew a bunch of the regulars and there was a sense of community?

No more ... all gone ... now just a place for Amazon to shill crap they can't sell thru other channels. Really a shame woot! sold out.

riggs42

quality posts: 2 Private Messages riggs42

Aint on rest for the wicked...

oddball62983

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oddball62983

i bought this full price about a year ago. the sound is AMAZING. im very happy with it, and love to drag it out at parties. : )

severea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages severea

A friend of mine owns this and it sounds absolutely great. Highly recommended!

becks826

quality posts: 0 Private Messages becks826

I have one of these and love it! I bought it years ago (so maybe this is a newer version, but it looks the same) and it has great sound and I have never had any problems whatsoever.

Rainbowelp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Rainbowelp

I've had this for several years now. First one had a bad remote but was readily replaced.

Sound on this thing is terrific. Chrisp, clear and broad room filling slung that a pleasure to use.

Functions well with the iPod both for timed sleeping mode as well as alarm system.

Great price for a great product.

deargos2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deargos2000
sandbar67 wrote:Remember when woot-offs didn't suck? All kinds of cool and funny people would hang out in the comments section and post pictures and wise-cracks and you knew a bunch of the regulars and there was a sense of community?

No more ... all gone ... now just a place for Amazon to shill crap they can't sell thru other channels. Really a shame woot! sold out.

lets all just take a deep breath and relax. Gotta be able to go with the flow, whether that be giant evil kitties, or woot having a new parent company.

"Do, or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

jkeisman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkeisman

I don't understand how the auxillary input works. Does that mean a cable? Thinking of this for my daughter who has the Iphone 5

deargos2000

jkeisman wrote:I don't understand how the auxillary input works. Does that mean a cable? Thinking of this for my daughter who has the Iphone 5

auxiliary is like a headphone connection. so if you have a male to male auxiliary cable, you'd be able to play an ipod on this thing via connecting one end of the cable to your ipod and the other end into the device itself. you can find those cables really cheap on amazon.

-Yoda

jkeisman

Thank you!

jkeisman

Thank you!

deargos2000

jkeisman wrote:Thank you!

its worth noting that those auxiliary cables don't charge your phone or device at all. So don't be caught unawares with that one.
glad to help
^_^

-Yoda

normalizer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages normalizer

So it WILL work with a 4S then?

Wootwithme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wootwithme

Bought one last year for $121 which I thought was a great deal.
It sounds great.
Great price on this one IMO.

I am jealous of the happy, smiling people I see in advertisements for antidepressants.

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000

Woot,
What is wrong here? Why is there only one page of discussion?

Where are the cats?

Where is ThunderThighs?

Wootwithme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wootwithme
normalizer wrote:So it WILL work with a 4S then?

Yes, we use it with a 4S

I am jealous of the happy, smiling people I see in advertisements for antidepressants.

stayathomedad

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stayathomedad

[quote postid="5247062" user="sandbar67"]Remember when woot-offs didn't suck? All kinds of cool and funny people would hang out in the comments section and post pictures and wise-cracks and you knew a bunch of the regulars and there was a sense of community?

No more ... all gone ... now just a place for Amazon to shill crap they can't sell thru other channels. Really a shame woot! sold out.[/quote

I was just thinking the same thing.