packmouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages packmouse
ThunderThighs wrote:

All we need now is smellivison

markhca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markhca

I found this is much better with a dollop of butter added.

As soon as the bag is done, pull it open and drop in 1-2 pats of butter, hold it closed and shake about 15-20 secxonds.

dawiggie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawiggie

3 cups per bag, 3 bags per box/purchase= 9 cups total novelty popcorn per $3 purchase plus shipping
no thank you, if this was slightly more priced towards normal popcorn prices, hell yes, i'd tell all my friends
however, this is way too expensive for the novelty effect, if it actually tasted good they'd give us a better price and assume repeated purchase response

shawndadowning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shawndadowning

Really? You want me to pay $8 total with shipping for some vegan knock off of what could be delicious. If I wanted to be a Vegan I wouldn't have killed the pig and turkey for thanksgiving this year! Give us the good stuff already!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

shawndadowning wrote:Really? You want me to pay $8 total with shipping for some vegan knock off of what could be delicious. If I wanted to be a Vegan I wouldn't have killed the pig and turkey for thanksgiving this year! Give us the good stuff already!

Think of it this way. Shipping for the rest of the day (until midnight Central) is free!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tryitsniperz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tryitsniperz

Who woulda thought popcorn would have been a GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE =\

ThunderThighs

Staff

tryitsniperz wrote:Who woulda thought popcorn would have been a GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE =\

I ♥ filters. LOL

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tryitsniperz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tryitsniperz
ThunderThighs wrote:I ♥ filters. LOL

Right... lol

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet
ThunderThighs wrote:Tough talk from someone wearing bacon stripes on their shirt.

It's blood :'(

ThunderThighs

Staff

thericochet wrote:It's blood :'(

bacon flavored?

Chiefj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chiefj
bustersnurse wrote:Bought two last time. It doesn't taste bad, but oh..the smell. We had to put the bag outside. Gifted the second box to someone I like. Oops.

lola4028

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lola4028

Bacon is my favorite food group.

That being said, this stuff is terrible! Bought 3 back in Nov. of 2012. Have 2 1/2 left. Cannot even give it away. Will take it to work and plant it as a prank for office Mooch Master.