0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Razer TRON Keyboard
$79.99 + $5 Standard OR $11 One-Day OR $8 Two-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

TwoThirteen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TwoThirteen

I got the RAZER TRON Gaming Mouse and I've had nothing but problems with it. It's the most uncomfortable mouse I've ever owned.

I do not recommend buying this keyboard, as it is my opinion that these products were designed solely around aesthetics.

maza2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maza2002

I just love mine. It lights up, which can be turned off. Also the sound effects when turning on and off make it entertaining when I have writers block. All and all it is a great keyboard.

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

Here's a real-life pic of the board while illuminated.

bhammark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhammark
TwoThirteen wrote:I got the RAZER TRON Gaming Mouse and I've had nothing but problems with it. It's the most uncomfortable mouse I've ever owned.

I do not recommend buying this keyboard, as it is my opinion that these products were designed solely around aesthetics.

I have the RAZER TRON Gaming mouse and I like it. It takes a bit of getting used to and you must install the utility if you want to be able to use it properly. I always get a lot of compliments on it when friends are over.

TwoThirteen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TwoThirteen
bhammark wrote:I have the RAZER TRON Gaming mouse and I like it. It takes a bit of getting used to and you must install the utility if you want to be able to use it properly. I always get a lot of compliments on it when friends are over.

It doesn't suit my needs as a 'hardcore gamer'. Fine for point and click, sure, but not fine for gaming marathons.

Back this keyboard, though. The amazon user reviewers scored this product at a 3.6/5. Not great, not bad. If you're using it for gaming you may want to search for a different board. For normal or less hardcore gaming, it could work for you.

IMO - TRON is a gimmick and an aesthetically sound product with less than industry standard features.