0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Xtreme 6' HDMI Cable
$2.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition:

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama

It's soooo "Xtreme" it has a plug on both ends.

jeffjonez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jeffjonez

Thank goodness! I've been looking for one of these things EVERYWHERE!

msawyer13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages msawyer13

Not that great of a deal. I mean, seriously, you can get one at Best Buy for $59.99

lichme

quality posts: 2673 Private Messages lichme

Always nice to have a few extra HDMI cables around. Seems like when you need them, they are never around and local shops are way over priced.

danbass15

quality posts: 2 Private Messages danbass15

How does one know what version these are. I have not bought HDMI cables for a good few years. Would these be better?

TELLingson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TELLingson

Great purchase if you already have shipping covered for the day. I picked up a few a couple wootoffs ago.

eVil

quality posts: 6 Private Messages eVil
danbass15 wrote:How does one know what version these are. I have not bought HDMI cables for a good few years. Would these be better?

specs say 1.4b

eVil, not Evil.

thatElectricFeel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thatElectricFeel

It is a steal at this price. I always buy 3 when they have these cables under $5, no matter the length. My husband always is bugging me for one.

ericshmerick

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ericshmerick

Everyone buy one to unlock free shipping!

twinesurge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages twinesurge

I'm holding out for the HARDCORE cable with proper jacket armor and circular mil connectors, or the hipster one where the heat shrink used is 2 gauge sizes too small and it has DB-25 connectors on either side.

ghbishop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ghbishop

The cable in this picture looks like the kind that hooks your smartphone to your TV..but they don't provide the details...Is this a micro or mini hdmi on the small end?

danbass15

quality posts: 2 Private Messages danbass15
eVil wrote:specs say 1.4b

Thank you I was not sure if that meant version number or not. In for 3! Mine were getting old anyway!

Dragyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dragyn

What's the scoop with HDMI and 3D, do you need a certain cable to handle 3D? In my infant stages of learning 3D so I'm not sure, is this cable OK?

turnage

quality posts: 1 Private Messages turnage

Comparable:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/706861-REG/Xtreme_Cables_71146_HDMI_1_4_Cable_6_0.html
$4.99

And they have listed:
Optimize the capabilities of your entertainment devices both at home and on-the-go with an HDMI 1.4 Cable 6', Bulk Polyester Bag from Xtreme Cables. It is compatible with all versions of HDMI up to 1.4, meaning it provides all the benefits of home entertainment networking in one powerful connection.

This well-built cable combines a throughput for an HDMI Ethernet channel, audio return channel, 3D technology with support for up to a 4K x 2K resolution. While it works with all resolution types, it can carry up to four times as much as a 1080p display, on par with what is used in digital theaters.

Ryanwb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Ryanwb
twinesurge wrote:I'm holding out for the HARDCORE cable with proper jacket armor and circular mil connectors, or the hipster one where the heat shrink used is 2 gauge sizes too small and it has DB-25 connectors on either side.

Unfortunately you will have to settle for the "Off the Hook" and the "GTFO R U Srius?" versions

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Just bought three. Looking to pick up a couple of electronics that will need these on Black Friday and this saves me the $10 a pop that the cords will be selling for.

donotaku

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donotaku

Bought two, one for me and one for my parents. Good deal here.

msawyer13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages msawyer13
Dragyn wrote:What's the scoop with HDMI and 3D, do you need a certain cable to handle 3D? In my infant stages of learning 3D so I'm not sure, is this cable OK?

HDMI 1.4 is required for 3D. These cables are 1.4 according to the spec so they should work perfect.

eVil

quality posts: 6 Private Messages eVil
danbass15 wrote:Thank you I was not sure if that meant version number or not. In for 3! Mine were getting old anyway!

Well yes, it's the version of the spec. ;)

1.4b is the latest version.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hdmi

eVil, not Evil.

madduck84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madduck84

Cheaper than the equivalent length cable from monoprice; impressive.

My Wife's Shirt:

cjharkins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cjharkins

I bought these last time, they are nice cables, work fine and can't beat the price!

royalrose211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages royalrose211

Oooh, totally needed more of these. In for 2!

sharond95

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharond95

What kind of equipment can these be used for? (I'm still in the stone age of electronics)

necrochaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages necrochaos

Cables don't have a spec. Even your old cable can do 1.4 HDMI. The 1.4 refers to the port, not the cable.

There are 4 types of cable. As long as you get one that says High Speed, it will do what you are looking for. The only difference are the ones that carry ethernet as well, those will cost you.

In short, if it says High Speed, it will do 1.0-1.4. Cables don't have a .v spec.

llamatronics

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llamatronics

I bought some of these from Woot before - and they are awesome! Totally impressive packaging too! Look like something Best-Buy would sell for $59.99!

In for 3 more!

arrScott

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arrScott

Bought a bundle of these from Woot! a few years ago, and used them to connect pretty much everything to everything else on 2 TVs, each with Fios and Blu-Ray players. Never had a problem with signal or HDMI connection.

cowgirlcory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cowgirlcory

Soooo, they will work to hook up my TV, DVD player, etc?

ufstuddmuffin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ufstuddmuffin

This is crap. The picture shows one end to be a micro HDMI and the other standard. When I final received these they both have standard HDMI ends. Very disappointed with the deceptive picture WOOT!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ufstuddmuffin wrote:This is crap. The picture shows one end to be a micro HDMI and the other standard. When I final received these they both have standard HDMI ends. Very disappointed with the deceptive picture WOOT!

Hey there,
If an item received is not what you felt you were buying, please mail support@woot.com so they can investigate.

Thanks!

I'm just hanging out, really.