0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad
$30.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

kpatterson67

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kpatterson67

A useful tool for MMO players but don't forget to make sure you have space on your desk for it. I don't :P

unit24

quality posts: 1 Private Messages unit24

These are great for FP Shooters and MMO

promyst

quality posts: 30 Private Messages promyst

I own the Belkin n52te which is just a Belkin branded version of this product. It is NOT for casual gamers because it takes a solid week of continuous use to get used to. It feels extremely strange when you first use it, BUT it works very very well for MMOs such as Guild Wars 2. Reduces wrist pain that you would get using a normal keyboard so I would recommend it if you play PC games for more than a few hours per day.

Support the Open Web

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67

I put one of these on my shark, and it started shooting frickin' laser beams

unit24

quality posts: 1 Private Messages unit24

Do what I do, set it on your leg. Heh

kpatterson67 wrote:A useful tool for MMO players but don't forget to make sure you have space on your desk for it. I don't :P

cappo

quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
promyst wrote:I own the Belkin n52te which is just a Belkin branded version of this product. It is NOT for casual gamers because it takes a solid week of use to get used to. It feels extremely strange when you first use it but it grows on you. It works very very well for MMOs such as Guild Wars 2. Reduces wrist pain that you would get using a normal keyboard. I would recommend it if you play PC games for more than a few hours per day.

Isn't this technically a Razer branded version of the Belkin product? Because I have an old Belkin N52, almost identical to this, from before I'm aware that Razor existed.

promyst

quality posts: 30 Private Messages promyst
cappo wrote:Isn't this technically a Razer branded version of the Belkin product? Because I have an old Belkin N52, almost identical to this, from before I'm aware that Razor existed.

Yes. Razer basically took the Belkin design, slapped the Razer logo on it, removed the dedicated hardware button to switch game profiles, and updated the Software and Drivers. I have heard that people like the n52te more but I don't really know why. (Maybe from the lack of profile switching button on the Razer)

Support the Open Web

cappo

quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
promyst wrote:Yes. Razer basically took the Belkin design, slapped the Razer logo on it, removed the dedicated hardware button to switch game profiles, and updated the Software and Drivers. I have heard that people like the n52te more but I don't really know why. (Maybe from the lack of profile switching button on the Razer)

I don't know, I only ever tried the one I have... which I've had for probably 15 years and rarely used because I don't think I play the right games for it.

It was awesome when I used it to play quake during a lan party once.