0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Sharp AQUOS 42" 1080p LED Smart TV
$549.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

salwei

quality posts: 3 Private Messages salwei

Good deal? I haven't owned a Sharp tv.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

panthiest

quality posts: 19 Private Messages panthiest
salwei wrote:Good deal? I haven't owned a Sharp tv.

Decent reviews and cheaper than best buy.

deishler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deishler
panthiest wrote:Decent reviews and cheaper than best buy.

http://m.sharpusa.com/ForHome/HomeEntertainment/LCDTV/Models/LC42LE540U.aspx

Sharp suggests the current retail price of 699.99 so it's not 50% off. Should update that tag!

jsw777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsw777
deishler wrote:http://m.sharpusa.com/ForHome/HomeEntertainment/LCDTV/Models/LC42LE540U.aspx

Sharp suggests the current retail price of 699.99 so it's not 50% off. Should update that tag!

If they update the tag it won't look like such a good deal.... Now that Woot is an Amazon company they inflate the MSRP often

djmj99

quality posts: 3 Private Messages djmj99
deishler wrote:http://m.sharpusa.com/ForHome/HomeEntertainment/LCDTV/Models/LC42LE540U.aspx

Several outlets have it around that 579-599 mark. While not an incredible bargain, still a sweet price on a rock solid set. Sharp makes very reliable, high quality sets. One of the more well respected in the industry...for years. AQUOS is the real deal.

TampaNative

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TampaNative

I missed it by "that much" (Get Smart reference for you youngins:D). It's the exact TV I have been waiting for, though the 50" class would have been perfect.
Now that I am home from work maybe a larger one will come up in the next few hours???
Anyone know of a great deal on a 53" Sharp Aquos?

Long live Woot and may your deals get better! :D

TampaNative

djmj99 wrote:Several outlets have it around that 579-599 mark. While not an incredible bargain, still a sweet price on a rock solid set. Sharp makes very reliable, high quality sets. One of the more well respected in the industry...for years. AQUOS is the real deal.

Thanks for the link, but the 52" is 1400 bucks, a little more than double my budget for an Aquos TV.

TampaNative

jsw777 wrote:If they update the tag it won't look like such a good deal.... Now that Woot is an Amazon company they inflate the MSRP often

Thank You! I didn't know that about Woot being under Amazon's "umbrella" of companies. But it explains a lot of what I've seen here for quite a while now.