imboguss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imboguss

More than a week later, and my order still says "Awaiting Shipping"

Where's the Fruitcake??

Zavelin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zavelin

My tablet and dock arrived not five minutes ago. I'm in Georgia, in case anyone wants to know.

The package was shipped with UPS Ground.

mdahley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdahley

Still waiting for mine. It would be nice to know if it was even on it's way or not, or if I needed to make arrangements for delivery.

dravec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dravec

UPS has come and gone, no tablet.

I contacted Customer Service. They said they don't know if it's shipped-- it has apparently been contracted out to a third party for fulfillment. They are not apparently taking any action to get the tracking information.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
imboguss wrote:More than a week later, and my order still says "Awaiting Shipping"

Where's the Fruitcake??

This may help some.

Checking into an update by the way, but we appreciate everyone's patience!

I'm just hanging out, really.

mdahley

mdahley wrote:Still waiting for mine. It would be nice to know if it was even on it's way or not, or if I needed to make arrangements for delivery.

I would hope the following situation wouldn't affect / make this situation worse:
https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/about/news/service_updates/20121129_ILWUstrike.html?WBPM_lid=wgadget/ct1.html_pnl_mc

dj542

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dj542

According to My UPS my tablet is out for delivery in Minneapolis. According to Woot my tablet is still awaiting shipping.

I just signed up for My UPS today and it took about an hour for the notification of a package headed my way to come through.

jeanettekathryn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeanettekathryn

My tablet just arrived.. it is in GREAT condition, delivered by UPS. Was slightly stressed after reading all the negative posts, but they are few and far between!

I'm in Florida..btw.

hsuankwok

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hsuankwok

I am in GA too. Do you have the tracking number in you woot?

Mine shows "awaiting ship".

Zavelin wrote:My tablet and dock arrived not five minutes ago. I'm in Georgia, in case anyone wants to know.

dj542

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dj542

Woot *just* sent my tracking info, I assume that means they got the file from their vendor and more people will be getting tracking soon.

irishguywi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irishguywi

Just got my tracking info, and the device is out for delivery with the driver!

Thanks W00t!

Wootwithme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wootwithme

Just got my tracking info.

Scheduled Delivery (to NW Washington State):
Monday, 12/03/2012, By End of Day

Last Location:
Departed - Hodgkins, IL, United States, Wednesday, 11/28/2012

I am jealous of the happy, smiling people I see in advertisements for antidepressants.

Zavelin

-checks tracking info on recently-arrived tablet-

Mine was delivered!

Zavelin

hsuankwok wrote:I am in GA too. Do you have the tracking number in you woot?

Mine shows "awaiting ship".

I do now.

Wootwithme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wootwithme
Zavelin wrote:My tablet and dock arrived not five minutes ago. I'm in Georgia, in case anyone wants to know.

How does it look? All good?

I am jealous of the happy, smiling people I see in advertisements for antidepressants.

sehkmet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sehkmet

I just got my tracking info. Apparently I received my tablet yesterday! Who knew?!

... ;) Thanks for the update, Woot. (No blame here, I know it was the vendor; it's just funny.)

mdahley

Tablet and dock arrived in MI cosmetically perfect condition just now. Note, still says awaiting ship.

rackbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rackbob
stimpy wrote:Woot! was charging Texans sales tax years and years before Amazon was. Why? 'Cause Woot! is located in Carrollton, Texas, and in state sales must be charged sales tax!

By the way, Texans get a special coupon code to compensate. If the purchase totals $40 before shipping, we get $5 if you use the coupon code "TAXSUCKS" when ordering.

No taxes in Arkansas!!!

sleepywagon627

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sleepywagon627

I'm in MI as well, but alas no shipping information and has not yet arrived.

bretdwilliams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bretdwilliams

Still waiting on shipping info as well. In NW Georgia and UPS has already been here once today.

dravec

bretdwilliams wrote:Still waiting on shipping info as well. In NW Georgia and UPS has already been here once today.

Exact same. UPS has come and gone, no package - no shipping info. Wild and wooly frontier world of KS here.

ldysaphyre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ldysaphyre

I received my shipping email today within minutes of its being delivered (north central Florida, btw). It looks good, though it arrived with no instructions whatsoever; I have it charging on the dock right now.

slabix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slabix

Ha! Same here. Tab arrived yesterday. Shipping confirmation came today.

Zavelin

Wootwithme wrote:How does it look? All good?

Tablet looks to be in perfect condition. The dock has a few very light scratches on the back of where the tablet slides in.

Right now, I'm running into an issue where the tablet will not wake up from sleep mode when the charger is plugged in. I have to remove the charging cable, then stick it back in.

For now, I'm going to focus on getting the tablet rooted, and see if the issue resolves itself.

EDIT #1: Pleased to see that ASUS included a much longer cord than the one that was included with my TF101. Also, found out that I was pressing the volume button rather than the power button when waking the tablet from sleep mode. The volume button is the long one of the left of the tablet. The power button is the small one at the top left corner.

ldysaphyre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ldysaphyre

Oh, hey, this looks kinda helpful:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePAD/TF300T/TF300T_MANUAL_en_20120423.pdf

Apologies if this is a duplicate; the thread has gotten rather long. FWIW I received no manual or warranty card in my package; just the pad, the dock and a dock cable/charger.

sweh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweh
irishguywi wrote:Just got my tracking info, and the device is out for delivery with the driver!

Thanks W00t!

Lucky you. "Awaiting shipping" and no mail :-(

w00teregrine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages w00teregrine
ldysaphyre wrote:Oh, hey, this looks kinda helpful:

Apologies if this is a duplicate;

It's not. That post needs a highlight, Woot Staff. Nice find.

yprasannas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yprasannas

I received mine...300 and docking. Ran pixel test and could not find any issue.

Hardest part is to hide it till Christmas as this is a gift for wife.

w00teregrine

Where are you?
Can't believe Chicago and Florida are getting theirs before me (Ohio).

FredFairOaks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FredFairOaks

UPDATE: Tablet arrives Mon. Dec 03, VIA UPS by end of day. Case arrives today via USPS....Gonna be a long long weekend. Think I will cuddle with the case.

w00teregrine

FredFairOaks wrote:UPDATE: Tablet arrives Mon. Dec 03

Arrives WHERE? Come on people, provide home states, at least. hehe

Tried to create a MY UPS account but it doesn't like that I want to see deliveries to my work address... More for home.

bretdwilliams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bretdwilliams

UPS just made their second stop for the day. Dropped of some slatwall boxes for the store but no Transformer for me...

rodea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodea

Confirmation was emailed earlier today, arrived at my apartment about the same time. Milwaukee, WI. Closer to major cities will see packages sooner given the UPS routing for any given locale. Cannot wait to get home and open it up!

geoffgass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geoffgass
satch69 wrote:When you signed up [for UPS My Choice], did you add any information besides your name, address, and email/phone? (i.e. no identifying information about the current order?)

It did some validation questions (public records kind of stuff) based on my name/address. No information on the order (still don't have it from woot). It must match the package on the name/address.

SLPservices

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SLPservices
ldysaphyre wrote:Oh, hey, this looks kinda helpful:

Apologies if this is a duplicate; the thread has gotten rather long. FWIW I received no manual or warranty card in my package; just the pad, the dock and a dock cable/charger.

Thank you! That PDF manual was just the thing to help me whiIle away the time while waiting...and waiting....for some indication of delivery. It also makes me very excited about setting up a new device. It's 2:30 PM here in NM and my UPS delivery usually happens about 6:30 PM. I think I'll take a nap now.

unionjack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unionjack
w00teregrine wrote:Where are you?
Can't believe Chicago and Florida are getting theirs before me (Ohio).

I'm in Ohio too and no sign of mine, at this point Five bucks shipping is waaaay over priced!

dravec

I want to know how the people who got tracking information got it-- did it come from support@woot.com? Department of Special Favors? Angel/flaming pie? I've e-mailed them again to ask for tracking. It certainly hasn't updated in hte orders profile.

84rms

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 84rms

Got mine today, so far so good, downloading updates and charging, everything seems great so far. Mine looks to be black but it might be a dark blue. So far very happy just wish the tracking got here before the actual tablet, not much reason for tracking if it shows up after you get the item. Guess can't really complain for $5.00 shiping.

jleuta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jleuta

Has anyone in california recevied any shipment info yet? I hope i get a heads up before delivery is made. I probably will have to take the day off to insure my package doesnt get stolen.

gholt121

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gholt121

I'm in Texas and mine showed up today. It's gray.

Me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Woot!er since 2005.