eareed36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eareed36

Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. It arrived in town today. Las Vegas, NV

teslaian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teslaian
jleuta wrote:Has anyone in california recevied any shipment info yet? I hope i get a heads up before delivery is made. I probably will have to take the day off to insure my package doesnt get stolen.

Nope, still awaiting shipping (San Jose CA)

bobcat68

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobcat68

I live in Iowa and finally received mine today (Thur. 11/29).

I wonder what I wish I would have done.

bretdwilliams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bretdwilliams

Looks like today's deal is the TF300 without the dock for $249.

tyimez2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tyimez2112

I'm in Pennsylvania and as Yukon Cornelius says I got nothin'
No tracking number, or email from UPS...
Thanks to whoever posted the manual - just finished it. First time for that, but i got to do something, the anticipation is killin me!

dravec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dravec
tyimez2112 wrote:I'm in Pennsylvania and as Yukon Cornelius says I got nothin'
No tracking number, or email from UPS...
Thanks to whoever posted the manual - just finished it. First time for that, but i got to do something, the anticipation is killin me!

Same. Nada.

I'm so excited that I developed a full-blown case of consumeritis; whinging on message boards and a general lack of patience and other adult faculties

I'm sure it'll show up tomorrow(ish), tracking number or no; can't wait!

hisstka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hisstka
gholt121 wrote:I'm in Texas and mine showed up today. It's gray.

Me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Got mine today! I still haven't used the keyboard. The "hinge" is so tight I'm afraid to put the tablet in it.

SLPservices

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SLPservices

The Transformer Forum has been mentioned before in this discussion. I joined the forum and got a link to The Master Help Guide

notbil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notbil

Unlike the other people in the Chicago area, mine has not arrived, no email with a tracking number, and the site still says "Awaiting Shipping". On the plus side, my credit card has not been charged yet so I am not racking up intrest fees yet.

AntiPrincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AntiPrincess
teslaian wrote:Nope, still awaiting shipping (San Jose CA)

Central Valley is still Transformer free as well.

bunodosoma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bunodosoma

Just got an email from Woot - my tablet is on it's way to deep South Texas by UPS. I ordered a case from Amazon tonight and it's scheduled for arrival on the same day - next Monday. Second business day;Amazon Prime - a wonderful thing. At least the tab isn't coming Smart Post. I just wish I wouldn't keep forgetting "TaxSucks" every time.

bunodosoma

mkgus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mkgus

Received a USPS link this afternoon and it linked to their site with no tracking information available. Tonight I checked and I now have a UPS tracking number and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

bookmonkey786

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bookmonkey786

I'm in San Jose. I just got the tracking info yesterday. Mine's not scheduled for delivery until monday

kingrooster31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingrooster31

Sent an email to Woot 2 days ago and they responded yesterday about the 5 day processing time. I told them this does not make me a happy camper.

Any-who they sent me an email with confirmation today, should have it by Monday. I'm in Houston, TX.

Anyone know the specific colors going out? blue, gray, red?

kingrooster31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingrooster31
yprasannas wrote:I received mine...300 and docking. Ran pixel test and could not find any issue.

Hardest part is to hide it till Christmas as this is a gift for wife.

HA let me know where you hide it! I bought one for my wife too.

I'm waiting to get it so I test it all out and surprise her!

teaxleaf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teaxleaf

same here! still awaiting to ship.... (Covina, CA)

SLPservices

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SLPservices

UPS came and went without dropping off my ASUS Transformer here in NM. No shipping email either so maybe tomorrow...maybe next week...
As an aside, I ordered Xmas Blu-Rays off the WOOT POP the same day I ordered the tablet, and they arrived tonight in an Amazon box. Again, there was no indication from WOOT that they had even been shipped.

84rms

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 84rms

Got mine in Eureka CA sent Priority Mail to a POB so could not sent UPS I guess

lukasgrammy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukasgrammy
teaxleaf wrote:same here! still awaiting to ship.... (Covina, CA)

I'm here in So Cal too, and I'm still waiting, don't even have shipping confirmation yet.

InkaLomax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InkaLomax

Woot used to be such a source of joy and now is just a parade of disappointment. Nine days later and it still hasn't shipped.

w00teregrine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages w00teregrine

Well it has "Officially" been 5 business days since we ordered this.
Still no tracking info.
Now I think we can make some valid complaints...

dravec

w00teregrine wrote:Well it has "Officially" been 5 business days since we ordered this.
Still no tracking info.

I was pretty surprised that tracking info hadn't matriculated in overnight and updated by morning. I wish they'd at least give an update on how bad the backorder is-- there's a lot of deals going on right now and if these aren't going to ship I need to order somewhere else.

satch69

quality posts: 5 Private Messages satch69
w00teregrine wrote:Well it has "Officially" been 5 business days since we ordered this.
Still no tracking info.

yeah Where's the Fruitcake? woot? Hadn't complained thus far but this is well past the stated 5-day wait

Am I a man who has just been dreaming that he was a butterfly, or a sleeping butterfly, now dreaming that he is a man?

chromwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chromwolf
Still no tracking info.

As a first-time Wooter, I am very disappointed. Maybe I'm just pampered on sites like Newegg and Amazon, but this inspires me to just go back to the goodness I know and skip the deal next time. Sorry Woot, first impressions are everything, and you didn't make a good one at all with me.

w00teregrine

I have to agree with Chromwolf. I have been well aware of this site for YEARS. Used to occasionally check the deals. NEVER bought. This was my first time.
Then we get told by Woot-staff that they were waiting on the vendor to provide tracking info. Why is it people that got the tab have received tracking info (usually at the same time) but we haven't?
Sketchy. Sketchy. Sketchy.

bilwil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bilwil

If I waited for an operation like I had waited mfor shipping info onthe tablet, I would be dead
BW MI

dravec

I just hit up their @woot Twitter account to see if we can't get some love...

I hope onlookers understand that this isn't necessarily an "I want my tablet in my hands right now!" thing (although that is certainly true) but it's more a "please give us some info as to what you've been doing with our $300.00 for the last week" type of deal.

bretdwilliams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bretdwilliams
dravec wrote:I just hit up their @woot Twitter account to see if we can't get some love...

I hope onlookers understand that this isn't necessarily an "I want my tablet in my hands right now!" thing (although that is certainly true) but it's more a "please give us some info as to what you've been doing with our $300.00 for the last week" type of deal.

This exactly.

I emailed support yesterday and they replied to me this morning saying the tablet has 'likely shipped' but beyond that they didn't have any information. Hopefully UPS has a surprise for me today.

jleuta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jleuta
bretdwilliams wrote:This exactly.

I emailed support yesterday and they replied to me this morning saying the tablet has 'likely shipped' but beyond that they didn't have any information. Hopefully UPS has a surprise for me today.

Wow... How can they sell something on their website and not know if it has been shipped or not... I understand there is a third party invovled with the shipping but come on... really...I was going email support this morning but not going to waste my time if that's the response I'm going to get from them.

dravec

bretdwilliams wrote:This exactly.

I got the exact same. A "we don't know," which is pretty mortifying. Speaking as someone who works in shipping, vendor control is like 90% of what our shipping department does. At least, that's what we have to do to keep our ISO approval

w00teregrine

Wow... just wow.
I got a reply from Woot that mine had shipped as I said earlier. Now I am wondering if that was a guess.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Hi!

So I was doing some chatting with our fine folk over in CS this morning, and it looks like most people are getting tracking numbers and such, so hover like a hovercraft over your emails and the "your account" section.

If you are particularly stressed (and that's totally a legit place to be at this point in the process), please feel free to mail support@woot.com - do know that they do try to get to folks as fast as they can, but in the order they get them. Your tracking number may show up before you even hear back from them.

That's the best I have at the moment. Please don't kill me and do know we appreciate your patience so much.

I'm just hanging out, really.

w00teregrine

Sincerely.
Thank you.
There is NOTHING I appreciate more then COMMUNICATION.

leronis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages leronis
hisstka wrote:I still haven't used the keyboard. The "hinge" is so tight I'm afraid to put the tablet in it.

Yes. What you said. Does anyone know anything about this? Is the hinge on the dock supposed to be that tight? (And the 'lock' is all the way left so is 'unlocked'.)

This is my first tab&dock and I just want to make sure there isn't a flaw with the dock...

leronis

[quote postid="5259393" user="yprasannas"Ran pixel test and could not find any issue.
[/quote]

Pixel test? What? How? Thanks! :-D

w00teregrine

I get the paranoia. But just stop. lol
DOCK YOUR TABLET. It is MADE for your tablet.
It is not "tight". It is snug, as it should be.

leronis

Re: Updating to JellyBean --
I thought I saw something on this thread about how to get the update ota, but I can't find it now. I've had mine for a couple of days now and it still hasn't updated. Do I just need to be patient?

w00teregrine

leronis wrote:Pixel test? What? How? Thanks! :-D

There's an app for that.
Search PIXEL TEST in the Google Market.

dravec

inkycatz wrote:Hi!

So I was doing some chatting with our fine folk over in CS this morning, and it looks like most people are getting tracking numbers and such, so hover like a hovercraft over your emails and the "your account" section.

If you are particularly stressed (and that's totally a legit place to be at this point in the process), please feel free to mail support@woot.com - do know that they do try to get to folks as fast as they can, but in the order they get them. Your tracking number may show up before you even hear back from them.

That's the best I have at the moment. Please don't kill me and do know we appreciate your patience so much.

Can anyone confirm this? Has anyone received a tracking number this morning?

UPS has just come and gone, no delivery.

I was reading about the legality of pre-charging a customer's credit or debit card when there is no stock to ship. Obviously it varies jurisdiction-to-jurisdiction, but the overall opinion I got was "legal if the customer is advised at time of order, but shady."

Again, slow shipping is really only the tip of the iceberg with the problems going on here. I've just e-mailed CS to ask them to reverse the charge until they are able to ship the product.

w00teregrine

Not to stick up for the shenanigans, but have you been following along?
As far as I can tell EVERY tab has shipped. They just aren't getting tracking numbers out in a timely fashion. or at all.
Of course I could certainly be wrong.
???
I am a bit tired of it all, though. Tired of "hovering".... I am out. I am not checking here anymore. The excitement is gone.
I will report back when I get mine.