WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Apple (Devices That Will Require Power) Jacks

Did you know Johnny Appleseed was motivated less by an innocent infatuation with fruit and more by an alcohol-fueled scheme to sell cider? It's true! In that regard, we're pretty much exactly like him.
Apple official site

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Here's your chance to get an Apple i-whatever to go with all the i-whatever devices we sell! Win-Win! Right?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

patmcd3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patmcd3

umm...apple didnt make a white 3rd generation iPod touch. (I worked at the genius bar for 3 years)

mmmm signatureeee

jojoinnit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jojoinnit

These cost more than refurbished straight from Apple? The 32GB iPad 3 Wifi for example, is $379 from Apples refurbished section. And you can get the 4th gen 8GB Touch for only $9 more than the cost of the gen 3 in this sale.

IcemanIV

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IcemanIV
patmcd3 wrote:umm...apple didnt make a white 3rd generation iPod touch. (I worked at the genius bar for 3 years)

I think the pic is obviously wrong, but a 3rd Gen iPod Touch is almost useless as the majority of new apps are unable to be installed on it as they want the newer IOS. Anything over $99 is way too much.

bkerby11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkerby11

I am wondering if these come in the original box or not? I know they are refurbished, but as a gift I would at least like the receiver to see the Apple box. I know that may sound silly but I just want it as part of the presentation. Anyone know?

ceagee

quality posts: 63 Private Messages ceagee
jojoinnit wrote:These cost more than refurbished straight from Apple? The 32GB iPad 3 Wifi for example, is $379 from Apples refurbished section. And you can get the 4th gen 8GB Touch for only $9 more than the cost of the gen 3 in this sale.

the 32G 4th gen ipod touch is only 179 refurb at apple and free ship !

bkerby11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkerby11
jojoinnit wrote:These cost more than refurbished straight from Apple? The 32GB iPad 3 Wifi for example, is $379 from Apples refurbished section. And you can get the 4th gen 8GB Touch for only $9 more than the cost of the gen 3 in this sale.

Actually, the refurbished third generation 16GB is $379 and currently out of stock. The refurbished 32GB third gen. is $469.

rturpyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rturpyn

You can get a refurb iPad 3 w/ cellular cheaper at the Apple site.