24%
13%
13%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Razor Spark DLX Scooter - Choose Color
$39.99 + $5 Standard OR $12 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

stryper2000

quality posts: 27 Private Messages stryper2000

a kids toy that showers sparks , what could possibly go wrong

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x38

Harpo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Harpo
stryper2000 wrote:a kids toy that showers sparks , what could possibly go wrong

Like a short cut through the gas station on the way home.
Greatest new toy idea since lawn darts.

rjbaron

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rjbaron

Reminds me of this:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/irwin-mainway/1185611/

"We call it Teddy Chainsaw Bear"

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Anyone know what the difference is between the Spark and the Spark DLX? (other than price)

------------------
I Bet on Sky

aggiestephanie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aggiestephanie
miken927 wrote:Anyone know what the difference is between the Spark and the Spark DLX? (other than price)

The DLX has light up wheels

yourfqndaddy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yourfqndaddy

Looks like they are $74.99 at Target. http://www.target.com/p/razor-spark-dlx-scooter/-/A-13756690#prodSlot=medium_1_4&term=razor spark

My daughter has the regular razor and never uses the brake, but she tends to turn around to see what is behind her when she's cruising down the road. That's always when she wipes out. This razor with it's trail of sparks would just about guarantee a trip to the hospital for my clumsy kids. Count me out even though the price is great.

I smell like an air freshener.

chipgreen

quality posts: 187 Private Messages chipgreen
Harpo wrote:Like a short cut through the gas station on the way home.

I got a ticket for that once.... and lawn darts were awesome!

outdoorguy27

quality posts: 6 Private Messages outdoorguy27
miken927 wrote:Anyone know what the difference is between the Spark and the Spark DLX? (other than price)

Spark DLX has a 98mm LED light-up urethane wheels, full-length grip tape for better traction and control, and it also produces 50% more sparks than the original model.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Harpo wrote:Like a short cut through the gas station on the way home.

According to David Letterman, that was called being an Esso-hole. Still love that term.

(young 'uns, ask someone older)

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

yourfqndaddy wrote:Looks like they are $74.99 at Target. http://www.target.com/p/razor-spark-dlx-scooter/-/A-13756690#prodSlot=medium_1_4&term=razor spark

My daughter has the regular razor and never uses the brake, but she tends to turn around to see what is behind her when she's cruising down the road. That's always when she wipes out. This razor with it's trail of sparks would just about guarantee a trip to the hospital for my clumsy kids. Count me out even though the price is great.

We're not talking rocket-style sparks here. They're friction sparks - like those toys you pull the trigger on th spark. Most likely, any burns would be from traveling across asphalt and not from the sparks. Brakes FTW. And helmets which are being sold on one of the Plus sales. Always wear a helmet and wear it correctly.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

So, How Does Woot Compare?

Today's Woot + $39.99 + $5 shipping

Toys R Us = $59.99 + ships free
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4033494

Target = $59.99 + free in store pickup or added shipping to your home (unspecified amount)
http://www.target.com/checkout_cartview?langId=-1&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&updatePrices=1&calculationUsageId=-1&calculationUsageId=-2&calculationUsageId=-7&orderId=.&promoCode=&lnk=nav_cart

ebay = $71.99 + ships free
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Razor-Spark-DLX-Push-Kick-Scooter-RED-BRAND-NEW-BOX-/200701088884#vi-content

Unbeatable Sale.com = $65.56 + $13.95 shipping
http://www.unbeatablesale.com/rzr209.html

Price Advantage - Woot

***NOTE
I use a google search for competitive pricing and I make a good faith effort to post the most accurate pricing I can find. However, the Web is a huge place and you may find lower prices on your search. On this particular search I did find lower prices than I have posted for competitors however after looking closely at item descriptions, those with lower priced than I posted did not have wheels that light up also as the Woot offer does.

[MOD NOTE: i'm supposed to clarify that the Target link is not for the "DLX," model. Also, it isn't available online or in store at Toys R Us. just had to note those 2 clarifications. thanks again for your research! - PDucky]

robblarsen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robblarsen

Sorry to bother, but is there a way to delete my woot account?

SuperNinja

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SuperNinja
ThunderThighs wrote:We're not talking rocket-style sparks here. They're friction sparks - like those toys you pull the trigger on th spark. Most likely, any burns would be from traveling across asphalt and not from the sparks. Brakes FTW. And helmets which are being sold on one of the Plus sales. Always wear a helmet and wear it correctly.

I want Saturn V sparks.

doctorbow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doctorbow

my wife just pick one of these up at target last night.. think she said 18 bucks

[MOD: Not Spark DLX (see above). Might have been this one: http://www.target.com/p/razor-a-lighted-wheel-kick-scooter-pink/-/A-13679833. Different model.]

ThunderThighs

Staff

robblarsen wrote:Sorry to bother, but is there a way to delete my woot account?

you can email support@woot.com.