kelpt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelpt

Bought the asus tablet on the 21st and it hasn't shipped yet. Just wondering if its because of thanksgiving or what? i want my tablet

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 906 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kelpt wrote:Bought the asus tablet on the 21st and it hasn't shipped yet. Just wondering if its because of thanksgiving or what? i want my tablet



Definitely Thanksgiving. While usually faster, we ask that you allow 5 business days after the sale for the order to process and ship out. Friday was the first business day.

kelpt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelpt
ThunderThighs wrote:Definitely Thanksgiving. While usually faster, we ask that you allow 5 business days after the sale for the order to process and ship out. Friday was the first business day.



Thanks a lot

timcrowley77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages timcrowley77
ThunderThighs wrote:Definitely Thanksgiving. While usually faster, we ask that you allow 5 business days after the sale for the order to process and ship out. Friday was the first business day.



I also bought the tablet on the 21st and it has still not shipped. I am just wondering whats up with my package.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
timcrowley77 wrote:I also bought the tablet on the 21st and it has still not shipped. I am just wondering whats up with my package.



We can't provide you with shipping update information via the forums, but please feel free to email Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff