kelpt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelpt

Bought the asus tablet on the 21st and it hasn't shipped yet. Just wondering if its because of thanksgiving or what? i want my tablet

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kelpt wrote:Bought the asus tablet on the 21st and it hasn't shipped yet. Just wondering if its because of thanksgiving or what? i want my tablet

Definitely Thanksgiving. While usually faster, we ask that you allow 5 business days after the sale for the order to process and ship out. Friday was the first business day.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kelpt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelpt
ThunderThighs wrote:Definitely Thanksgiving. While usually faster, we ask that you allow 5 business days after the sale for the order to process and ship out. Friday was the first business day.

Thanks a lot

timcrowley77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timcrowley77
ThunderThighs wrote:Definitely Thanksgiving. While usually faster, we ask that you allow 5 business days after the sale for the order to process and ship out. Friday was the first business day.

I also bought the tablet on the 21st and it has still not shipped. I am just wondering whats up with my package.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

timcrowley77 wrote:I also bought the tablet on the 21st and it has still not shipped. I am just wondering whats up with my package.

We can't provide you with shipping update information via the forums, but please feel free to email Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff