kelpt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelpt

Bought the asus tablet on the 21st and it hasn't shipped yet. Just wondering if its because of thanksgiving or what? i want my tablet

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kelpt wrote:Bought the asus tablet on the 21st and it hasn't shipped yet. Just wondering if its because of thanksgiving or what? i want my tablet

Definitely Thanksgiving. While usually faster, we ask that you allow 5 business days after the sale for the order to process and ship out. Friday was the first business day.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

kelpt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelpt
ThunderThighs wrote:Definitely Thanksgiving. While usually faster, we ask that you allow 5 business days after the sale for the order to process and ship out. Friday was the first business day.

Thanks a lot

timcrowley77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timcrowley77
ThunderThighs wrote:Definitely Thanksgiving. While usually faster, we ask that you allow 5 business days after the sale for the order to process and ship out. Friday was the first business day.

I also bought the tablet on the 21st and it has still not shipped. I am just wondering whats up with my package.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

timcrowley77 wrote:I also bought the tablet on the 21st and it has still not shipped. I am just wondering whats up with my package.

We can't provide you with shipping update information via the forums, but please feel free to email Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff