sonomawilliam

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sonomawilliam

dammit, I waited until too late, and now only small is left.

nancypults

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nancypults
mona65 wrote:NICE! NICE! NICE!

Wanted to get one for my boyfriend but, I was a too a little too late for his size XX Large.

I live in Georgia, so when it's 12:30am PST, it's 3:30 am my time and most people are asleep at that time.

Guess I'll have to start checking Woot in the middle of the night, if I have to get up to go to the bathroom. Once I'm up & start doing anything and don't go directly back to bed, I'm up for good.

So, I hope it's a good one that day, because anything beyond pulling it up, I'm up.

Now, I know what it feel like to be on PST, MST or CST and sales start at EST.

ENJOY! They really do look nice.

Woot changes over at midnight Central time. That's one a.m. for you.

I bought mine shortly after midnight and they didn't have red in XXlarge then, either. Possibly they never had any in that size and color combo...

Hope you get some sleep!

mona65

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mona65
nancypults wrote:Woot changes over at midnight Central time. That's one a.m. for you.

I bought mine shortly after midnight and they didn't have red in XXlarge then, either. Possibly they never had any in that size and color combo...

Hope you get some sleep!

THANK YOU!!

For some reason I thought they were out of Cal area. Thanks again.
Sometimes I'm up at as late as one am.

They might not have had all colors in all sizes.

Watch they show up on e-bay!

Thank you again!

Spiky

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Spiky
betagirl wrote:What a steal! Now if only I was a dude...

Well, all you gentlemen here will look dashing!

Whaddya mean "will"?!?

StanleyS

quality posts: 4 Private Messages StanleyS
arylkin wrote:There needs to be a Woot Women.

Check out deals.woot for OhCheri postings :-)

pooptydoo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pooptydoo

i got one for my 'bro in law for xmas. for those who missed out 6pm.com has 'em for $40.00 and free shipping. still a fairly solid deal imo

http://www.shopping.com/fila-descent-bonded/YJ6w_1wMOtcen7rmCLXfww==/info

populuxe

quality posts: 3 Private Messages populuxe

Wow. More comments than a cheap 64 gb Sd card. I can't figure out the facination w/ a cheap urban wind-breaker. I get mine from Sam's or K-mart in person.

bpr2

quality posts: 175 Private Messages bpr2

Thank you

newfiepage wrote:Non-reflective. That much reflective material would have cost a small fortune - and you would have lit up like Dr. Manhattan.

that was fun while it lasted!

maadhader

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maadhader

I've been a loyal customer since the inception of Woot. I made a bad error on my zip code and immediately after I hit the purchase button I sent them a quick email to have them change the zip code. A day and half later I get a response on how their system is automated and they can't do anything about it. Now someone in BFE will be wearing my 3 Jackets. THANKS WOOT!!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 506 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

maadhader wrote:I've been a loyal customer since the inception of Woot. I made a bad error on my zip code and immediately after I hit the purchase button I sent them a quick email to have them change the zip code. A day and half later I get a response on how their system is automated and they can't do anything about it. Now someone in BFE will be wearing my 3 Jackets. THANKS WOOT!!!!

I'm sorry. We're using a variety of shipping methods and to speed things up, we release orders periodically throughout the day. Once it's released, it's impossible to track it down for the change.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ •••
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs

sup68396

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sup68396

Mine arrived just a little bit ago, unbelievably fast delivery.
They are nicer than I thought they were going to be, just not sure how they will do if it's too cold out. I might be able to try it out this weekend since it's supposed to warm up a little bit more.

Thanks once again Woot!!!

Keep on Wooting !!!

njkatz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages njkatz

Mine came today, something of a record for Woot. Very nice jacket and perfect fit. In fact, I think I'll wear it tomorrow.

Nick

clonetek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clonetek

did anyone else get theirs and find them waaaaaay smaller than what they were supposed to be?

wishlish

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wishlish
clonetek wrote:did anyone else get theirs and find them waaaaaay smaller than what they were supposed to be?

Yes. Dear God, yes. I bought an XXL, and I run an XL or XXL in most clothes. This was like putting on baby clothes. I don't care what the label says, that's no XXL.

adventuresofray.com

clonetek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clonetek
wishlish wrote:Yes. Dear God, yes. I bought an XXL, and I run an XL or XXL in most clothes. This was like putting on baby clothes. I don't care what the label says, that's no XXL.

same here, I got 2 XXL. one was a little small, but the other was between a L and a XL.

rogerco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogerco

Shipping time...Great! Appearance of product... Great! As advertised... Very poor.

Product ordered XL; product received labeled XL but actual size Medium at best and no instructions for return. Looks like a way to dump merchandise labeled wrongly as it's troublesome to return, etc.

I gave the coat to the Elks Club coat drive. Last WOOT purchase for me.

Holden

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 90 Private Messages radi0j0hn
clonetek wrote:did anyone else get theirs and find them waaaaaay smaller than what they were supposed to be?

Got here REAL fast. Glad I was smart and ordered an XXL. My XXL fits just fine...barely. That's the problem with mass-market imported stuff. You can never tell if the size is right until you try it on.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

radi0j0hn

maadhader wrote:I've been a loyal customer since the inception of Woot. I made a bad error on my zip code and immediately after I hit the purchase button I sent them a quick email to have them change the zip code. A day and half later I get a response on how their system is automated and they can't do anything about it. Now someone in BFE will be wearing my 3 Jackets. THANKS WOOT!!!!

Reminds me of the saying, "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!"

Chill.

The post office will correct it (someday) and you will get your box (someday), unless someone with your exact name lives in a state with a city with the same name and has the same street address.

ssaccoccie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ssaccoccie

Ordered a small and got an XL!?!? :-(

radi0j0hn

ssaccoccie wrote:Ordered a small and got an XL!?!? :-(

Have you tried it on? It might just fit!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Sorry for the late reply.
It sounds like you got the wrong size for your order?
Please feel free to email Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to assist you with the matter.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

cuchaz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cuchaz

I ordered a medium and it fits a little looser than I'd like. Anyone want to trade me a small one?

iluvu4eternity

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iluvu4eternity

you are not the only one with the mistake.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

iluvu4eternity wrote:you are not the only one with the mistake.

are you indicating you also received the wrong size?
if so, shoot an email over to support@woot.com & they'll solve all.
if not...well, go eat some cheese or something.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

maadhader

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maadhader
radi0j0hn wrote:Reminds me of the saying, "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!"

Chill.

The post office will correct it (someday) and you will get your box (someday), unless someone with your exact name lives in a state with a city with the same name and has the same street address.

Thanks...don't think it will find it's way since it is going to Iraq (APO). Let's just call it a donation and keep it like that.

rgfitz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rgfitz

My very nice, beautifully made red jacket finally showed up in an Amazon.com/ Fashion mail package.

Large size fits my slim old body perfectly.

lindyp330

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lindyp330

Mine arrived today and the XL I ordered fits perfectly. I'm real happy with the light weight. Gonna try it out tonight at the Twinkle Light Parade.

jsouthard007

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jsouthard007

I ordered two - a XL and XXL - just in case the sizing was off; at this price I could easily sell the other. I found the XL to be spot-on for size; I'm 6'3", 220, 47" chest, and was pleasantly surprised that the sleeves were long enough for my 36" long arms. The jacket torso length could have been 1" longer and could have had a slightly larger armpit opening, but overall fit good. I am disappointed by how little "fleecy" the lining is, but should be good for 45-60 degree weather.

I didn't find the XXL to be that much bigger than the XL other than the waist. The XXL will fit you fine if you have a 47-50" chest and 40-44" waist. Overall I found the size chart to be very accurate.

If you want a XXL (black/black) I will sell you mine for $30 (the original price plus $10 for shipping). Or I will trade it for a XL red one (provided it really is a XL).

stevethorpe

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stevethorpe

Bought one of these. It's a nice enough--more or less what I expected--but the sizes appear to run a little small. I ordered XL and it is way too tight. Every other jacket I've owned fits me in size XL. This one fits snuggly over a T-shirt but anything bulkier (even a thin fleece) and I feel as though I'd split it if I moved my arms forward.
I'll probably just keep this one as a summer jacket, or give it to someone smaller. For such a cheap price it's hardly worth going to the trouble of returning it.

philipbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages philipbeard

I can't believe people have been complaining about their purchase for 2 weeks and my wrongly sized jacket is still 'awaiting shipping'.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

philipbeard wrote:I can't believe people have been complaining about their purchase for 2 weeks and my wrongly sized jacket is still 'awaiting shipping'.

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with shipment.
Have you written into Woot Member Services? They'd be more than glad to assist you in resolving the issue.
Please feel free to email them at support@woot.com and they'll answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

TheBoMan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages TheBoMan

I doubt anyone will see this post now but here goes anyway. I bought this Fila jacket and it's awesome. But it's too big. I bought a large and need a medium. It's the Gray/Black. If anyone has a medium and wants to trade for my large, let me know. Tags are still on the jacket.

aj9160

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aj9160

Nice Jacket, Ordered some for Xmas... Ordered a Medium...The outer package said Medium but it was actually an XL.. Can't use it, but the dog likes it!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

aj9160 wrote:Nice Jacket, Ordered some for Xmas... Ordered a Medium...The outer package said Medium but it was actually an XL.. Can't use it, but the dog likes it!

if the dog hasn't completely destroyed it, you might email Support@Woot.com & tell them what happened. buyer's remorse is one thing; it's quite another if we sent you the wrong size!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kachakaach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kachakaach

Jacket that I received was great, fit well. But a couple weeks later the seam at the bottom of the pocket came unstitched? and now every time I forget and put something in the side pocket it falls out.

will not list woots until my list contains a
Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia