WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Warm Hands, Warm Heart

There are times in your life when gloves and boots just aren't enough. Times when you need a little warming pack in your shoes or a little warming pack in the pocket of your hoodie. Order these multi-pack boxes now and you will be prepared for those times. Because warmth isn't given. It's earned. Unless you live in Texas, then it's just forced upon you.



Quality Posts


inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

These look practical. Who's given this brand a spin?

I'm just hanging out, really.

ajschmitt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajschmitt

Terrible deal, much cheaper from the source.

40 pair for 32.50

http://www.warmers.com/ItemDetails.aspx?itemid=TWES40&gclid=CJOmx_n07LMCFQtxQgodFEQAnA

ajschmitt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajschmitt

My mistake, was comparing foot warmers to toe warmers. Woot is a better deal. I'm in for some.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ajschmitt wrote:My mistake, was comparing foot warmers to toe warmers. Woot is a better deal. I'm in for some.



You can edit your post.... if you like.

windswept


quality posts: 3 Private Messages windswept

These would be great to ship to Occupy Sandy - I know they've been requesting them on their registry (I shipped some from AMZ last week).

Ship to:

Church of St. Luke and St. Matthew
520 Clinton Ave
Brooklyn, New York 11238

goola


quality posts: 0 Private Messages goola

Are these the ones that can be composted or do they have to be thrown in the trash after use?

bnbsouthworth


quality posts: 54 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

So is this 40 packs of two, or 20 packs of two? It says it is a 40 pack, but description says it is 40 warmers, which is a 20 pack.

And why could you not use these on your toes? Those have adhesive -- is that the difference?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bnbsouthworth wrote:So is this 40 packs of two, or 20 packs of two? It says it is a 40 pack, but description says it is 40 warmers, which is a 20 pack.

And why could you not use these on your toes? Those have adhesive -- is that the difference?


You get 40 warmers wrapped two to a pack. In other words, they're assuming you'll want to warm both appendages.

akshat7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages akshat7

Amazon is selling 40 pairs (80 warmers) of a different brand for $27, which seems like the better deal as long as you want 40 pairs. Also the ones on amazon are rated for 10 hours, rather than the 8 for these.
http://www.amazon.com/HeatMax-Hot-Hands-Handwarmer-Pairs/dp/B0007ZF4OA


Factor in prime shipping and it becomes $20 for 20 pairs on woot vs $27 dollars for 40 pairs on amazon.

akshat7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages akshat7

Amazon also has a 40 pack (singles) of much larger sized (a little more than 2x the area) body warmers for $30 dollars.
http://www.amazon.com/HeatMax-Hand-Body-Warmer-Count/dp/B0007ZF4Q8

wisenekt


quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
ThunderThighs wrote:You get 40 warmers wrapped two to a pack. In other words, they're assuming you'll want to warm both appendages.



Why not just say 20 pairs like they do for the feet?

miboater37


quality posts: 1 Private Messages miboater37

Just bought same hand and toe warmers at Costco this past weekend. I believe the hand warmers were about $14 and the toe warmers were under $16.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
wisenekt wrote:Why not just say 20 pairs like they do for the feet?


I know you just didn't bring logic up in here. Right? Yeah, that's what I thought.

(The ways of words are mysterious, but at least we got it figured out?)

I'm just hanging out, really.

CatfishF00d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CatfishF00d
ajschmitt wrote:Terrible deal, much cheaper from the source.

40 pair for 32.50

http://www.warmers.com/ItemDetails.aspx?itemid=TWES40&gclid=CJOmx_n07LMCFQtxQgodFEQAnA



They aren't the same hand warmers. These are the "Little Hottie Warmers".

https://www.littlehottieswarmers.com/product/hand-warmers

needa


quality posts: 2 Private Messages needa
akshat7 wrote:Amazon is selling 40 pairs (80 warmers) of a different brand for $27, which seems like the better deal as long as you want 40 pairs. Also the ones on amazon are rated for 10 hours, rather than the 8 for these.
http://www.amazon.com/HeatMax-Hot-Hands-Handwarmer-Pairs/dp/B0007ZF4OA


Factor in prime shipping and it becomes $20 for 20 pairs on woot vs $27 dollars for 40 pairs on amazon.



thanks for hunting those down. i use them to keep my hands warm while playing disc golf. the heatmax hothands brand are definitely the best. its a three dollar savings from these and it ships for free with super saver. so i essentially saved eight bucks for better hand warmers.

i was already buying two sets. one for me and one for the friend of mine always bumming my hothands.

brinks90


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brinks90

i used these a few times they aren't great i would say their 8 hour rating is a huge stretch more like 3 hours after that they are basically useless

vinglish


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vinglish
ThunderThighs wrote:You get 40 warmers wrapped two to a pack. In other words, they're assuming you'll want to warm both appendages.



According to the photo of the box it's 40 PAIRS of warmers.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

vinglish wrote:According to the photo of the box it's 40 PAIRS of warmers.

Then again, I could be completely wrong. Let me check on this.

BTW, you have really good eyes.

shadowofdoubt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadowofdoubt

Love these little buggers! I have some in my car, my house and at the office just in case. Best pocket sized hand warmers, only take 5min to heat up and they last at least 9hrs on ave.

jezuzfreek


quality posts: 11 Private Messages jezuzfreek

I found a similar product for less money when you consider free shipping to the store. I go to this store often and it is in my neighborhood.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Grabber-7-Hour-Hand-Warmers-Pair/15935572

editorkid


quality posts: 89 Private Messages editorkid

The hand warmers are gone, but if Woot happens to stumble on some really bad (and thus even cheaper) ones that only last as long as a commute (maybe an hour or so), I'd stand in line to buy those.

nbs432


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nbs432

I'm not a big fan of the toe warmers, at least not for warming toes. These need exposure to air in order to produce heat, so you need considerable air flow in your shoes or boots for them to maintain warmth.

My shoes don't have enough breathing room for these to make much of a difference.

ekeenan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ekeenan

so did anyone else get just one pair of these today? where are the other 39 pairs?

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ekeenan wrote:so did anyone else get just one pair of these today? where are the other 39 pairs?



If you're missing items, please contact support@woot.com. That's just... unusual.

I'm just hanging out, really.

ekeenan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ekeenan
inkycatz wrote:If you're missing items, please contact support@woot.com. That's just... unusual.


already have a case open with them was just curious if it happened to anyone else. also came in a box sealed with amazon tape. weird!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff



The Tale of the Missing Hand Warmers

So, some of you are receiving your hand warmers and noticing that it seems a little small for 40 warmers.

There was some confusion with training the warehouse monkeys for these orders. We told them that ONE meant the box but they were busy throwing poo at us and didn't hear that part. So unfortunately, they're sending you one measly hand warmer packet instead of one box.

CS is aware of the situation and they are working on a Plan B to get you your remaining warmers. So hang tight and bear with us.

cneal72


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cneal72

Edit:

Damn Warehouse Monkeys...


Never argue with a stupid person, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

donnaburke


quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnaburke

Ordered these and shipping box arrived today - lots of packing material to protect one small packet/pair of warmers. Off to customer service...

jimeezlady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimeezlady

Poor sad little hand warmer!! Where is the box full of his friends?? Add me to the list of people the monkey forgot...

meanee13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages meanee13

Unfortunately i am also a victim of the poo throwing warehouse monkeys. i thought the box was a little small for all the hand warmers. You could barely fit a pocket book in the box my order came in.

chunet


quality posts: 1 Private Messages chunet

Same issue here, I thought it was someone at Amazon trying to be funny. Makes you wonder who packed it, who in the world would order 1 single warmer.

tweektreat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tweektreat
ekeenan wrote:already have a case open with them was just curious if it happened to anyone else. also came in a box sealed with amazon tape. weird!



I also had the same thing happen to me, I am writing woot as well...

audesapere8337


quality posts: 0 Private Messages audesapere8337
tweektreat wrote:I also had the same thing happen to me, I am writing woot as well...



Same here, just sent an e-mail about mine and saw here I am not the only one.

astroliner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages astroliner

When I found the small, nearly weightless box in my mail today, I could not figure out what I had ordered from Woot which was that small!

Glad to see I'm not the only one, though. So as long as it all gets worked out in time for me to give my brother 40 packs from Christmas... he's always cold, like a woman, lol.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
astroliner wrote:... he's always cold, like a woman, lol.



:D

I am also part of the cold hands club, but I admit it, it was a bit of a laugh opening the box.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Laneyse


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Laneyse
ekeenan wrote:so did anyone else get just one pair of these today? where are the other 39 pairs?



I ordered three sets of 40, but I got THREE! Just saw customer service's post. Hopefully they get here in time for me to give them to the guys who work outside where I live.

ekeenan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ekeenan
Laneyse wrote:I ordered three sets of 40, but I got THREE! Just saw customer service's post. Hopefully they get here in time for me to give them to the guys who work outside where I live.


it happened again with the replacement order....

jimeezlady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimeezlady
ekeenan wrote:it happened again with the replacement order....



Are you saying you only received one hand warmer AGAIN??

I was just sent an email with a tracking number for the replacement order... FIVE TIMES. 5 emails all with different tracking numbers and different package weights... this should be interesting. Gotta love my wacky WOOT! <<is still laughing

ekeenan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ekeenan
jimeezlady wrote:Are you saying you only received one hand warmer AGAIN??

I was just sent an email with a tracking number for the replacement order... FIVE TIMES. 5 emails all with different tracking numbers and different package weights... this should be interesting. Gotta love my wacky WOOT! <<is still laughing


yes indeed, same tiny package with one in it i wonder if they put a quantity of 40 if we would get 40 cases lol