inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jimeezlady wrote:Are you saying you only received one hand warmer AGAIN??

I was just sent an email with a tracking number for the replacement order... FIVE TIMES. 5 emails all with different tracking numbers and different package weights... this should be interesting. Gotta love my wacky WOOT! <<is still laughing

From what I understand, the five packages will add up to 40. Keep count, let us know after all five arrive how they did on counting.

In the meantime, let's have some music with our hilarity.

I'm just hanging out, really.

jimeezlady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimeezlady
inkycatz wrote:From what I understand, the five packages will add up to 40. Keep count, let us know after all five arrive how they did on counting.

Will do! And remind me to order something special for my mailman before he starts launching boxes from the truck... LOL

Laneyse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Laneyse

I have 15 (!!!) emails with my replacement order tracking numbers. I thought they must be dups, but nope, there are 15 different tracking numbers. The "funny" thing about all these boxes is the poor guys I purchased these for will have to handle all these extra boxes. Merry Christmas?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Laneyse wrote:I have 15 (!!!) emails with my replacement order tracking numbers. I thought they must be dups, but nope, there are 15 different tracking numbers. The "funny" thing about all these boxes is the poor guys I purchased these for will have to handle all these extra boxes. Merry Christmas?

Apparently, we could only teach the warehouse monkeys to count to 8 before we had to ship out the replacements.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

davidmar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidmar

I received 5 boxes from woot. Each box contained 8 handwarmers. 8x5 does equal 40 but sending 5 boxes is a waste of packing material and postage. The warehouse monkeys still need to go back to school.

jimeezlady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimeezlady

What good little monkeys!! All 40 arrived safe and sound. :-)